Ainge DUI

Seems to be removed. I have a screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-28-15-04-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-28-15-04-20.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 153
I guess the real question will be how he and TSR deal with it publicly. Whether they actually deal with it, or ignore it like WNML did with Heather Harrington.

His radio career might be like his football career, all the talent in the world, just can't get his stuff together.

Reactions: 1 person
Kris Budden @KBudden

Former UT QB Erik Ainge was arrested for a DUI at 1:13 AM. Failed a field sobriety test.

If it is in fact true it is very sad news and I feel for him. His wife had tweeted a couple weeks ago about his sobriety and it being for the last three years. Addiction is a hard battle and I wish him all the best.

Reactions: 18 people
Heather Harrington sends her regards if true.

Welcome to the club.

Mistakes happen people

If he's guilty, it wasn't a mistake. You can't mistakenly get drunk, mistakenly get in your car, mistakenly turn it on, and mistakenly drive it.

The police may have mistakenly charged him. He may very well be innocent of this charge. But if he did it. He did it on purpose.

Reactions: 30 people
@6News: BREAKING NEWS: Former UT quarterback Erik Ainge has been arrested for DUI, KPD confirms. We'll have the latest on @6News at 6:00.

If it is in fact true it is very sad news and I feel for him. His wife had tweeted a couple weeks ago about his sobriety and it being for the last three years. Addiction is a hard battle and I wish him all the best.

This

Hell 2 beers and you will blow drunk now a days.

Field sobriety tests? Jump backwards on one foot while saying ABC's backwards.

Lets not judge yet guys.

Reactions: 20 people

VN Store

Back