Aidoo is impressive!

Aidoo played the 2nd most minutes against Ole Miss. His time is here.

He's the five we've been waiting for. Not gonna win a lot with Uros. And neither ON or Toby are really true rim protector 5's. To make a deep run in March, Aidoo must grow leaps and bounds with each game, and become a very productive starting center.

He's the five we've been waiting for. Not gonna win a lot with Uros. And neither ON or Toby are really true rim protector 5's. To make a deep run in March, Aidoo must grow leaps and bounds with each game, and become a very productive starting center.
Agreed. It's time for a change. ON is so very inconsistent and with a body like his, you'd assume he'd be a lot more productive in the paint. Aidoo needs to start with Awaka also seeing more playing time. We need those two to grow up quickly. I don't have faith in our 3 pt shooting so we need to become a more inside out team by March. That ain't gonna happen with Plavi and ON as our options.

Due has straightened that 3 pt shot out. Position of ball and the release is so much improved . Used to be Kinda whappy jaw shot, sideways release. A force

Aidoo finishes tonight playing 22 mins and scoring 8 points to go along with 2 rebounds, 1 steal, and 1 block. Missed a 3 and turned it over one time. 8 Vols scored tonight. Only Awaka and Mashack were shut out.

Aidoo finishes tonight playing 22 mins and scoring 8 points to go along with 2 rebounds, 1 steal, and 1 block. Missed a 3 and turned it over one time. 8 Vols scored tonight. Only Awaka and Mashack were shut out.
He was consistently muscled out of position by the Vandy bigs on both ends of the floor.

He was consistently muscled out of position by the Vandy bigs on both ends of the floor.
9 out of 10 VOLS grabbed at least one rebound to spread it around. Aidoo continues to play SEC level at the 5.

Agreed. It's time for a change. ON is so very inconsistent and with a body like his, you'd assume he'd be a lot more productive in the paint. Aidoo needs to start with Awaka also seeing more playing time. We need those two to grow up quickly. I don't have faith in our 3 pt shooting so we need to become a more inside out team by March. That ain't gonna happen with Plavi and ON as our options.
And just like that Plav and ON step up huge.

Reactions: walkenvol
Adioo chipped in 20 mins with the win against LSU. 8 pts,7 rebounds and 1 blk.

I had been a little concerned about our inside game. I am happy to say I am not so concerned after tonight.
It appears to me that Aidoo does better against guys who can’t muscle him out of position. Bama’s bigs are pretty slim. Look forward to seeing him compete against some bulkier guys like Texas A&M. Aidoo is definitely trending upward!

It's not just the stat line for Aidoo. When he was in the game the paint was closed for Bama and that's a huge part of there offense. When he went out it opened back up.

VN Store

Back