Ahuna not eligible??

Apparently this is what’s holding it up.
UT committed an NCAA violation by approving coveted transfer Maui Ahuna’s flight for a recruiting visit to campus before receiving his transcript from Kansas.
My guess is IP infringement by filming Weigels commercial at LNS. One of the few NIL rules is you can’t use university logos, etc. Filming at LNS is likely an issue. Uniform was Weigels and didn’t have any UT logos on it.

If related to Weigels NIL commercial, it will be minor and he will be cleared by Tuesday’s game. Nothing to see here. Rival Coach probably whined to NCAA.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I remember this transcript/ flight issue but we’ve already taken our medicine for this. This is old news. It must be something else??? My guess is IP infringement by filming Weigels commercial at LNS. One of the few NIL rules is you can’t use logos, etc. Filming at LNS is likely an issue. Uniform was Weigels and didn’t have any UT logos on it.

It’s all just a farce now, but everyone has to pretend all this stuff still matters. You got kids signing multi-million contracts in football, but we’re gonna bench someone for filming a commercial the wrong way? It’s very frustrating.

Amateurism is dead, for better or for worse. It’s time for the AA to move on and quit selectively punishing players for these sort of infractions.

My guess is IP infringement by filming Weigels commercial at LNS. One of the few NIL rules is you can’t use university logos, etc. Filming at LNS is likely an issue. Uniform was Weigels and didn’t have any UT logos on it.
It’s not an NIL ad. That is the most ridiculous rumor that has been thrown out there

It’s not an NIL ad. That is the most ridiculous rumor that has been thrown out there
Well….then. Tell me how you really feel. It would make sense based on timing and wouldn’t be harmful to Ahuna’s character. I’d never speculate on something damaging to the player. I think this is a reasonable possibility. Regardless, it will work itself out soon enough.

JJJ from vol hoops has a commercial filmed at TBA that doesn’t seem to be a problem

Well….then. Tell me how you really feel. It would make sense based on timing and wouldn’t be harmful to Ahuna’s character. I’d never speculate on something damaging to the player. I think this is a reasonable possibility. Regardless, it will work itself out soon enough.
It doesn’t matter if it makes sense. It’s not accurate. It’s a rumor that someone made up. There are connected individuals like Ben McKee out there that are reporting facts from within the program

It doesn’t matter if it makes sense. It’s not accurate. It’s a rumor that someone made up. There are connected individuals like Ben McKee out there that are reporting facts from within the program
Since you are a former player, I will respect your opinion despite your delivery. 👍🍊😀 I don’t know the facts but assume the truth will come out. With that said, there’s nothing wrong with guessing it might have been related to an NIL commercial as that doesn’t disparage anyone.

Since you are a former player, I will respect your opinion despite your delivery. 👍🍊😀 I don’t know the facts but assume the truth will come out. With that said, there’s nothing wrong with guessing it might have been related to an NIL commercial as that doesn’t disparage anyone.
I’m not a former player

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back