Ahmad Paige is no longer a FSU committ

He'll want to follow his buddy Luther Davis to LSU... but he really likes Trooper Taylor and Tennessee. Should be interesting.

Side note: It was hilarious when Joe Barksdale committed to LSU on Saturday. He said, "I pick the University of LSU." Good stuff.

He'll want to follow his buddy Luther Davis to LSU... but he really likes Trooper Taylor and Tennessee. Should be interesting.

Side note: It was hilarious when Joe Barksdale committed to LSU on Saturday. He said, "I pick the University of LSU." Good stuff.

Heard somewhere yesterday that Luther Davis is still planning on visiting Tennessee sometime soon...don't know any truth to that but would he still be interested in us? He's not going to LSU until he signs the line! Would Paige follow suit with him to UT if there is an outside shot...

Just stirring the pot...

LSU is putting together a heck of a class, and they have a ton of talent already, we'll have to count on idiot Miles to screw it up

I seriously doubt LSU lands both Paige and Tolliver. I don't know if they have room either.

That was hilarious. It was also followed by his mother saying "I just want to add that he is an honor student!" That was Barksdale's mom right?

Yeah. Seems like LSU landed a couple bright ones. Barksdale apparently is going to ULSU and Luther Davis figures he will win a NC whereever he goes.

No one among Florida, LSU and UT would contain two of the following three guys: Dwight Jones, Paige, Toliver
Hence, the best solution is that every school gets one of them :)
UNC? I was wondering why some guys want to jump onto a sinking boat like that??? UNC deserves nothing!!!

Dwight Jones signed with UNC long before Butch Davis was there. BTW, Buthy is trying to steal our underrated RB from this class. Vereen is getting worked over hard by Davis.

that is hillarious....... love it......

Dwight Jones signed with UNC long before Butch Davis was there. BTW, Buthy is trying to steal our underrated RB from this class. Vereen is getting worked over hard by Davis.

Jones has signed with no one yet and may very well visit Tennessee and if he does UT will very much be in the picture.

Paige could very well go to LSU with Luther.

Sorry, I used the wrong term. He verballed to UNC long before Butch Davis. And, I think UT does have a slight shot at Jones if he makes it to campus.

I think Vereen is an underappreciated stud, we need to keep him. Somebody go punch Butch in the mouth.

We need to get Jones and Vereen to solidify their commitments.

As far as Dwight goes, he is more into basketball right now than anything.

The latest is he is no longer commited and will officially visit USC, Florida and FSU this month, those teams along with are in it for his signature

Well I guess it is almost impossibe for Paige to decommit and then recommit to the same school.

I don't know about Paul

VN Store

Back