Ah, back in the Top 25 and that means ESPN articles...

Hmmmm. Top 25! It's been do long I had almost forgotten how much better the air and nicer the vista up here.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
He seems to be able to make cuts on a dime. Can only see him getting better this year
Throw in the Oline improving.. One good example.. D. Wright.. He wasn't a early enrollee last year.. Basically had fall camp and played the majority of the season.. He gets to go through winter S&C and all the camps this year.. He is just another example of things to look forward too... GoVols!

When I see Gray pound it consistently for several games from starting with Charlotte next season into some good SEC teams I'll be impressed. He hasn't shown anything against any real competition. I wish the staff would go all in and load up on some big fast bruising backs like what we used to have here a loooooong time ago.

Reactions: CrybabyVol
As a resident NegaVol (though I’d consider myself a realist), no negativity this year. I think we all are on board this go around. If something bad happens we’re going to call it out but let’s be honest, Pruitt is making big moves this off season.

This is the year for Pruitt and Fulmer’s machinations to come to fruition. I can’t speak for all NegaVols but I’m fully behind the guy and he is doing some great work.

#GBO
Jump on the bandwagon

25th seems right. Showed a lot of improvement toward the end of the season. We still lost to pretty much every good team we played. But, against UGA and Bama we looked better than the score and like we belonged in the game.

I think we are still a season away from potentially competing for the east, but if we could pull of an upset next year, or at least stay competitive in every game I think it shows a ton of progress from where Pruitt started.

We need a better QB than JG, but I’m not a hater, he was our best option last season and will likely be for next as well. Maybe the likely improved Oline will allow him to play better.

We look like a 20-25th ranked team to me for next year, and hopefully we exceed that.

When I see Gray pound it consistently for several games from starting with Charlotte next season into some good SEC teams I'll be impressed. He hasn't shown anything against any real competition. I wish the staff would go all in and load up on some big fast bruising backs like what we used to have here a loooooong time ago.

Wrong thread to post that logic in. The OP of this thread gets very distressed if you don't start handing out Heismans to people like Gray and HB.

Reactions: CR-vol

VN Store

Back