AGT Season 12

Sad stuff about the doc, single car accident. Remembered reading about it when it happened and AGT had not determined whether they were going to show it or not.

So am I crazy but that first act was awful right? Couldn't sing, couldn't dance, awful...right? Lol

So am I crazy but that first act was awful right? Couldn't sing, couldn't dance, awful...right? Lol

Cheesy AF! They must have had some awful auditions the day they filmed this episode. Heidi giving that girl the golden buzzer. She wasn't even close to a golden buzzer act. They let that fat pole dancer woman through too and they almost sent the subway singer home. I mean WTF?!

Cheesy AF! They must have had some awful auditions the day they filmed this episode. Heidi giving that girl the golden buzzer. She wasn't even close to a golden buzzer act. They let that fat pole dancer woman through too and they almost sent the subway singer home. I mean WTF?!

When the pole dancer was getting moved forward, and they just golden buzzer'd YET ANOTHER SINGER, I was thinking to myself "This show is jumping the shark at a rapid rate"

All I can do is shake my head. If a group of guys had gone on stage with long hair and makeup playing a Poison song they would've been laughed off the stage, but Mel was gushing over that boy band like they were the greatest thing ever. The girl was a decent singer, but certainly not golden buzzer worthy. I'm sorry, but any time I hear anybody sing "I'll Stand By You" I compare it to Pia Toscano's performance on American Idol, which I consider the best performance I've ever seen on one of these talent shows. It's not even close. The fat pole dancer. WTH?

When the pole dancer was getting moved forward, and they just golden buzzer'd YET ANOTHER SINGER, I was thinking to myself "This show is jumping the shark at a rapid rate"

All I can do is shake my head. If a group of guys had gone on stage with long hair and makeup playing a Poison song they would've been laughed off the stage, but Mel was gushing over that boy band like they were the greatest thing ever. The girl was a decent singer, but certainly not golden buzzer worthy. I'm sorry, but any time I hear anybody sing "I'll Stand By You" I compare it to Pia Toscano's performance on American Idol, which I consider the best performance I've ever seen on one of these talent shows. It's not even close. The fat pole dancer. WTH?

Agreed!

Not sure how the comedian with the lightening routine gets sent home before dog act and singing trump.

VN Store

Back