After some thought

tenor.gif

AND....YOU get a Natty! And....YOU get a natty! And YOU get a Natty!!!

I have a really good feeling that Tennessee will win a Natty in football, basketball, and baseball this year. I’ve thought about it and it just makes a lot of sense. We’ve got the horses everywhere. I believe it would be the first time in history if it were to happen.
Sorry you need to back to library and think some more, I’d suggest analytical studies.

I have a really good feeling that Tennessee will win a Natty in football, basketball, and baseball this year. I’ve thought about it and it just makes a lot of sense. We’ve got the horses everywhere. I believe it would be the first time in history if it were to happen.

I hadn't thought about it or even considered it.......but I came in and read OP's logical, articulate, and evidence ridden post several times and you know what? I AGREE!!!! NATTY'S FOR EVERYONE!!!! DANNY WHITE-4-PREZ!!!!

Lets go, Im in

Reactions: Nationdom
MBB or WBB?

Do you ever have bad feelings when you make predictions?

Reactions: Vol8188
Just get Vols into 12 team playoff. Pull that off and anything can happen.

Do you ever have bad feelings when you make predictions?
I had a bad feeling about USC before the ‘22 season and Missouri this last offseason. I currently do not have a bad feeling about an inferior opponent at the moment.

Reactions: bpalmer28
I had a bad feeling about USC before the ‘22 season and Missouri this last offseason. I currently do not have a bad feeling about an inferior opponent at the moment.
I have to give you credit. You post some crazy predictions, but you were all over Missouri this year.

Reactions: Vol8188
I have to give you credit. You post some crazy predictions, but you were all over Missouri this year.
If you go back and look at his posts, you'll find that your memory is a tad bit altered concerning this. He stated we would beat Missouri, then stated we would beat UGA because it was at home. His track record is abysmal. That said, his prediction for 2024 is not out of the realm of possibility, which is nice to be able to say.

Each team is capable of pulling it off, but to have the stars align to where all three could, would require a little supernatural help.

Has that ever been done by any school?

I would not bet that on fanduel... but.... it's technically possible (just not likely for any) :)

VN Store

Back