Admiral up to #22 on NBA draft board

I’ve been hoping he slipped to my Griz in the second, but it would be cool to see him on a contender as well. Maybe with Lebron in LA would be cool

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
I’ve been hoping he slipped to my Griz in the second, but it would be cool to see him on a contender as well. Maybe with Lebron in LA would be cool
That would make for one incredible story.

I didn’t know if he would fall into that group that is too big for a guard and too short for a forward. Glad to see he is up there and he is clutch when it counts.

I hope he goes somewhere he can be a roll player for a non contender. It'll give him time to adjust to the pro level. Similar to the way J Rich has.

Before he improved his 3 point shot there was no real chance of him getting more than a look in summer. But I honestly don't remember a player improving as much all around, athletically and skill wise, as Admiral has here. He is legitimately an athletic 3 guy in the NBA now. I don't think he goes in the first round, similar to richardson I think he goes late and makes good impact somewhere.

Now, if he keeps going off for 25 four or five times a month who knows.

Reactions: Sportslady
Before he improved his 3 point shot there was no real chance of him getting more than a look in summer. But I honestly don't remember a player improving as much all around, athletically and skill wise, as Admiral has here. He is legitimately an athletic 3 guy in the NBA now. I don't think he goes in the first round, similar to richardson I think he goes late and makes good impact somewhere.

Now, if he keeps going off for 25 four or five times a month who knows.

Kyle Alexander.

I didn’t know if he would fall into that group that is too big for a guard and too short for a forward. Glad to see he is up there and he is clutch when it counts.

If you’re over 6’2 and can shoot you can find a place in today’s NBA

Kyle Alexander.

Kyle has most definitely shown an incredible improvement both offensively and on the boards. He was always a fine shot blocker. However, the difference is that Admiral went from looking like a clumsy, undersized forward with nothing more than an eight footer on the offensive end to being someone you turn to and say "Take over the game...." and then he goes for 20 in the second half. Kyle's game has improved by leaps and bounds, but Admiral has become a legitimate college basketball star.

Kyle Alexander.

I don't agree. Alexander has always had a natural ability for much of what he's doing, he's simply gotten better at it, and coming in as a freshman he would be the guy you guessed of anyone on UTs roster at the time to make an NBA team.

Admiral has literally gone from a no name middling recruit who looked like an overweight frat boy to a guy you would expect to be fighting in the octagon and mauling everyone he faces. And that's just his physical fitness. He had no real offensive game outside of a middling mid range setup when he came here and now he is one of the most elite shooters in the country on top of having a respectable drive and post up game.

Again, nobody has improved all around at UT like he has.

Alexander couldn't catch a pass his freshman year. He's improved as much as anybody on the roster.

You don't really think catching a pass and learning how to use your natural physical abilites = Schofield essentially becoming a lesser greek god physically on top of adding one of the most lethal all around offensive games in the conference? Alexander is great, but he was a potental draft pick as a freshman, and should still be one physically. Alexander isn't even second on this team as far as improvement from where they started to now. The one behind Schofield for most improved is Bone, as he's worked his way into being a legit backup NBA point guard already.

Admiral is exactly like Jae crowder of the Jazz. Undersized, but very strong. Can play the 3 or the 4, shoots the 3 at a very high clip, can score as a slasher as well. I'd imagine he'd be a 1st round pick.

Alexander might take a year or two in the D league or whatever but hes got great physical skills (runs well, good hands, long arms, etc) so he could well play NBA for a good while once he gets stronger.

You don't really think catching a pass and learning how to use your natural physical abilites = Schofield essentially becoming a lesser greek god physically on top of adding one of the most lethal all around offensive games in the conference? Alexander is great, but he was a potental draft pick as a freshman, and should still be one physically. Alexander isn't even second on this team as far as improvement from where they started to now. The one behind Schofield for most improved is Bone, as he's worked his way into being a legit backup NBA point guard already.

Alexander was a soccer player that could run when he arrived, but had only been playing organized basketball for a couple of years. In my opinion he's improved his game more than Admiral. Admiral's progress is as much physical as it is skills... he was always a basketball player. He's a man playing against boys right now.

Unless the Lakers sign somebody in the off-season or make a trade, they are not a contender in the West. Still, I smell what u are cooking, Admiral could help a contender. What about the last pick in the first round to the Warriors ? May take a year or 2, but that would be the perfect fit

Reactions: Vol49er

VN Store

Back