Adele moves residency from top tier venue to dirty Motel 6

The Grammy winner and her team are “in serious talks” with Planet Hollywood, and she would have “full creative control” over the show, per the outlet. Notably, Planet Hollywood is no stranger to major residencies — playing host to Britney Spears‘Piece Of Me’ me for years, as well as Jennifer Lopez‘s ‘All I Have‘ show. Gwen Stefani‘s ‘Just A Girl’ also called PH home. Adele will also take a larger cut of sales if she is indeed moving to the new venue, which has 7,000 seats vs. Caesars Palace’s 4,100.

If anyone else bothers to read the link from the OP, you can find the above quote directly in said link.

You’ve never been there, have you? It’s a pit. My previous comments stand.
That’s why they host such major acts? And gets huge reviews. I’ll trust the masses over you bud. And Adele will count her money each night

Caesars has a nicer venue but PH holds more. I've been to both venues. PH is drawing acts that have had relevant chart success in the last 20-25 years while Caesars has been attracting those whose prime was well over 20 years ago (Rod Stewart, Celine Dion, Sting, Van Morrison)

Did you have tickets for a show that she cancelled? If so, I understand the anger since the sh-t she pulled was unprofessional.

If not, it's a weird hill to die on.

Not a fan personally but I took my wife to see her in Nashville a few years ago and she was amazing! AMAZING! She is the real deal Holyfield! No autotune! No lip synching to back tracks! No bubblegum pop princess strutting around half naked to compensate for lack of real talent. Adele is the genuine article! For that she gets major respect from me!

Looks like a nice, big theater and the regulars playing it right now are John Legend, Miranda Lambert, and Shaniah Twain.

Looking at the Coliseum schedule, it's people like Sting, Keith Urban, Rod Stewart, and Morrissey.

Doesn't seem to be much of a difference in terms of star power and it's literally right across from the MGM and Caesars in the thick of everything.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

VN Store

Back