AD White: "It's a Shame the Hire Got Leaked"

I respect someone trying to have class.
I even prefer someone trying to appear to have class, rather than not caring.

Before the players at UT and UCF could be informed.

I wonder how that happened??!?!?!? :oops::eek:

Josh Heupel Hire Got Leaked
Leaks? This guy thinks a school that has a fan base that tracks plane numbers isn’t going to get leaks?

Buddy, you’re in the big leagues. The isn’t central Florida community college where no one gives a ****.

Just an idea here... how 'bout giving the guy half an opportunity to do his job. He brings first-class credentials to the dumpster fire that has been UT Football for the last decade. Probably more than we deserve.
What "first class" credentials?

Reactions: GSD82
He's saying that as a gesture to the players. In 2021 you can't control this sort of thing. In a completely harmless way, he's letting all the players involved know that he cares about them.
Sounds like he's trying to be a "players AD".
That is a REEEEALLY big reach bro....

He is lucky it didn’t get leaked earlier. Definitely mixed reaction to JH hire. I hope he can prove me wrong and win big. I have doubts if he is going to bring his UCF staff. I think that is the first critical mistake.

I've read enough of your posts to know that no one is paying you for PR.
Of course not. That was 20 years ago. I learned quickly that PR degrees are worthless. But I’m telling you, your take on this is all wrong. WHITE is acting like a spoiled little brat about something getting leaked, not trying to save face with the players by chastising people within his own department and the fans.
It was a misstep, and almost all of us see it. It’s a shame that you don’t. I bet you still have a football mounted on your wall signed by Guarantano, don’t you?

Of course not. That was 20 years ago. I learned quickly that PR degrees are worthless. But I’m telling you, your take on this is all wrong. WHITE is acting like a spoiled little brat about something getting leaked, not trying to save face with the players by chastising people within his own department and the fans.
It was a misstep, and almost all of us see it. It’s a shame that you don’t. I bet you still have a football mounted on your wall signed by Guarantano, don’t you?

You're way off, baldy. It's an autographed Nick Reviez program. And aren't we all guessing on his motivation?

VN Store

Back