Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

For one, Nashville proper is more politically-aligned with LA or Portland than it is with the rest of the state.
I realize the city of Nashville is liberal, but I am talking about the Metro police department. I'm also talking about the state of Tennessee legislature and attorney general. Someone convince me that had something like this happened in a blue state that this manifesto would have been released by now.

How many conservative cops that likely have families are willing to throw away their job, benefits, pension which is nonexistent in just about ANY other vocation etc just to get the already suspected truth out to social media about some demented tranny terrorists manifesto???
That's what being a "patriot" is about I thought. I hear all the time about how the "patriots" put their lives and livelihoods on the line to fight the British. I hear all the time about how the "patriots" are about truth, justice, God and country. And with regards to people in uniform, that goes even further because we must thank them for their service and for how they are fighting and protecting our freedoms.

Also, if metro did go after an officer or administrator that did release the manifesto, you're telling me that there wouldn't be a way for that officer or administrator to be protected in a red state like Tennessee one way or the other? So let me get this straight... cops shoot civilians alll the time and keep their jobs because there are mechanisms in place to protect them. But releasing a manifesto would jeopardize their job? So protecting a narrative is more important that a civilian getting shot?

Reactions: EasternVol
I realize the city of Nashville is liberal, but I am talking about the Metro police department. I'm also talking about the state of Tennessee legislature and attorney general. Someone convince me that had something like this happened in a blue state that this manifesto would have been released by now.
Not sure I'm following, go on.

Reactions: Vol since 77
There were a lot of people wanting that released.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
There is no way anyone is going to convince me that had a white supremacist been involved in a mass murder in a red/GOP County in California or New York that the manifesto wouldn't have been protected and held back. The state would have found a way to release it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
its a real issue when a leak will get more effort than the shooting itself. they will do their best to demonize the leaker to try and distract from the actual link.

They are more determined to solve this than they are real crime that is increasing with an "understaffed" police force.

The new pencil neck mayor is more of a community activist and I've never had much confidence in Chief Blake.

Reactions: davethevol
They are more determined to solve this than they are real crime that is increasing with an "understaffed" police force.

The new pencil neck mayor is more of a community activist and I've never had much confidence in Chief Blake.
Saw the picture of the mayor and first thought was what a needle-dicked, bug-f****er.

The city of Nashville is liberal, but you would expect the police department to be more conservative and not play into this narrative or helping to withhold the manifesto.

I hate to be difficult to you but the State Legislature has no ability to address the Metro Police. They are entirely under the jurisdiction of Davidson County. Just because Tennessee's legislature is conversative doesn't mean they can step in and stop the Davidson County Mayor or City Council from enforcing rules with Metro PD. Government doesn't work that way.

I hate to be difficult to you but the State Legislature has no ability to address the Metro Police. They are entirely under the jurisdiction of Davidson County. Just because Tennessee's legislature is conversative doesn't mean they can step in and stop the Davidson County Mayor or City Council from enforcing rules with Metro PD. Government doesn't work that way.
I guarantee you this would not be an issue in a blue state. They would have found the means to release that manifesto... whether it is legislative or judicially or whatever means they had available.

I guarantee you this would not be an issue in a blue state. They would have found the means to release that manifesto... whether it is legislative or judicially or whatever means they had available.

If it is an Urban area, it would be the same party for both :).

However, I think you are onto something about Tennessee "Republicans". Some of them are not very Republican or don't follow their constituents very well. There are entire groups that report on it.

Also, if the Biden Administration has the power to have the manifesto suppressed, then tell me why the State of Tennessee doesn't have the power to release it? I thought you folks were big into the 10th Amendment and what not? You all are basically not only making excuses for the inaction of the state of Tennessee, but you are defending the overreach of the Feds.

Again, I want someone to come in here and tell me that a blue state would not have found a way to release a white supremacist manifesto had it been suppressed in one of their red counties/jurisdictions.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Also, if the Biden Administration has the power to have the manifesto suppressed, then tell me why the State of Tennessee doesn't have the power to release it? I thought you folks were big into the 10th Amendment and what not? You all are basically not only making excuses for the inaction of the state of Tennessee, but you are defending the overreach of the Feds.

Again, I want someone to come in here and tell me that a blue state would not have found a way to release a white supremacist manifesto had it been suppressed in one of their red counties/jurisdictions.

It wouldn’t be an issue because a white supremacists manifesto would have been released before the bodies were cold.

It wouldn’t be an issue because a white supremacists manifesto would have been released before the bodies were cold.

This was my point earlier but i said it like a moron. I said " if she was a white Christian it would have been released immediately" and 2 leftist lemmings chimed in to say " isnt she a white Christian?," which the answer is absolutely " NO.," No she isnt. A Christian is someone who emulates Christ..and there is zero evidence that this girl was a believer, and her actions were evil as a human can be murdering children. So their responses were as stupid as the way that I worded my dumb post, but what I intended was to say that if the shooter was a white Christian killing minorities of ANY kind ...or the manifesto had been about murdering anyone BUT white Christians it would have been released immediately. That is a fact IMO. The issue of course is that what she did, and what her ignorant manifesto describes is counter to the agenda of both the liberal morons in charge right now, the FBI, and their enablers in the media which share their agenda.

They wouldn't have because the hate was not directed to minorities even though he/she may have written about it. Now let that has been a metro public school in the hood and it would've been released months ago and the left would've celebrated it. Sadly it's about the narrative in my opinion. Just pathetic.

Steven Crowder

@scrowder
Let me keep this simple because the Left wants to intimidate whistleblowers in the future, to prevent more leaks like the #NashvilleManifesto.

1. No, NONE of the 7 officers allegedly put on administrative leave is our source.

2. No one was paid for the Nashville Manifesto.

3. Anyone who says differently is lying. Don’t be fooled, intimidated or frightened.
11:04 AM · Nov 9, 2023
·
Views

Steven Crowder

@scrowder
·
17h
UPDATE: The whistleblower that leaked the #NashvilleManifesto is completely safe.

Someone let@MNPDNashville know they messed up.

Steven Crowder

@scrowder
Let me keep this simple because the Left wants to intimidate whistleblowers in the future, to prevent more leaks like the #NashvilleManifesto.

1. No, NONE of the 7 officers allegedly put on administrative leave is our source.

2. No one was paid for the Nashville Manifesto.

3. Anyone who says differently is lying. Don’t be fooled, intimidated or frightened.
11:04 AM · Nov 9, 2023
·
Views

Steven Crowder

@scrowder
·
17h
UPDATE: The whistleblower that leaked the #NashvilleManifesto is completely safe.

Someone let@MNPDNashville know they messed up.
I wonder if it was provided by someone who either works at the school or has kids that go there.

Reactions: vols40
Whoever leaked it destroyed their career, but they are a hero.
Now wait... surely you are not telling me that these guys couldn't find work in Tennessee or some other red state? And for what? Releasing the manifesto? Cops shoot/kill people all the time and are able to land on their feet again.

VN Store

Back