According to Orlando sportswriter, Danny White should

89 VOLS grad

be a Grand Slam hire for UT!!! We sure hope so!!! UT needs a Grand Slam AD to make a GRAND SLAM HC for UT to be a FOOTBALL school again with basketball and baseball being a VERY CLOSE 2ND!!! =)

Danny White leaving UCF is more devastating than Scott Frost, McKenzie Milton departures | Commentary

Danny White leaving UCF is more devastating than Scott Frost, McKenzie Milton departures | Commentary
By MIKE BIANCHI
ORLANDO SENTINEL |
JAN 21, 2021 AT 6:49 PM

Danny White often told us over the years that being the athletics director at the University of Central Florida was “the best AD job in America.”
He made us believe that building something at up-and-coming UCF was more worthwhile and more exciting than being an AD at some distressed, downtrodden Power 5 program.

But on Thursday, White accepted a job at one of the most distressed, downtrodden programs in all of the Power 5.
He accepted the AD job with the hapless, hopeless Tennessee Volunteers, who just fired their football coach Jeremy Pruitt and forced out AD Philip Fulmer amid a scandalous investigation involving a series of major NCAA recruiting violations.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but it is the Orlando Sentinel 👎, take it with a grain of 🧂...........that being said......in the 17 years I've been down here, this is the only time I have seen UCF competitive in, well, anything. I think White is a grand slam hire as well. Hoping we've already got a home run hire coach in the wings and we're finalizing paperwork.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Can we get your username & password to their page so we can read the article
Sometimes when you google an article’s title and click on the search result’s link, it will show the full article normally behind a paywall. Google has arrangements with content providers to help them drive subscriptions. However, you are limited to a small sampling of articles.

Reactions: beamerman
Sometimes when you google an article’s title and click on the search result’s link, it will show the full article normally behind a paywall. Google has arrangements with content providers to help them drive subscriptions. However, you are limited to a small sampling of articles.
I can’t believe my UT hired this guy. We hire Derek Dooley, Wade Houston, Todd Raleigh and rehire Phil Fulmer and make him AD. Things are looking up.

Also throw in your SSN and DOB while you're at it, if you don't mind!

200w.gif

Sure

VN Store

Back