According to John Brice (on injuries)....

When did smoking a victory cigar agains the rules. The Vols did it in the 90s. I bet that Bama will smoke cuban cigars since the ban has been lifted.

The NCAA forbids the use of tobacco products in the locker room and also they are considered extra benefits since the coaches buy them. But I guess it's okay to break the rules if people don't like them. Wonder when Saban will lose control of his team for not disciplining his players for this and many other instances

Going to have to burn RS IMO.

Who at DT are they red shirting? Philips and Kongbo play there too. Mixon gotta go there some.

Biggest postion disappointment to me this yr has been DE. While Barnett has been SEC PoY quality, Vols haven't got a lot out of the other DEs. And we were told preseason they have 9 who HAD to play. Bull****.

I heard Sutton say a couple of weeks ago that he was targeting the Tennessee Tech game as his date to play again.
So, that is old news John Brice.

Just mentioned it as he and Chris Low discussed our injury problems. Doubt Brice hasn't known this for awhile....didn't get the sense he felt he was breaking news.

VN Store

Back