Access to SECN+

roussin

Will someone with knowledge help me get access to the Lady Vol BB games on SECN and SECN+? I have ATT Uverse here in St. Louis and was checking the schedule on my smart TV but the games on Fri. and Sat. are not showing on the schedule for Womens BB via the ESPN link.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Tennessejoe is correct, however, games on SEC+ may not be available without a subscription. Last year, I subscribed to ESPN+ for the early men's games and it included SEC+.
$6 a month and you can cancel anytime. It was worth it for the 3 games but I also had access to Peyton's Places, which made it an absolute bargain.

Tennessejoe is correct, however, games on SEC+ may not be available without a subscription. Last year, I subscribed to ESPN+ for the early men's games and it included SEC+.
$6 a month and you can cancel anytime. It was worth it for the 3 games but I also had access to Peyton's Places, which made it an absolute bargain.
Thanks. Some later info. I checked the ESPN website for wbb games and it had the ladyvols scheduled to play on Friday and Saturday but they were not on their TV schedule.
BTW, I did signup for ESPN+ but I couldn't find anywhere to sign up for SECN+, if that is necessary.

Thanks. Some later info. I checked the ESPN website for wbb games and it had the ladyvols scheduled to play on Friday and Saturday but they were not on their TV schedule.
BTW, I did signup for ESPN+ but I couldn't find anywhere to sign up for SECN+, if that is necessary.
I have Charter Spectrum. When you try to access the game it will ask you to pick your cable provider and then you’ll log into whoever your cable provider is

Verison offers hulu, disney espn+ for 6 bucks. Price of hulu alone, also offers Apple music for free. Att has offers too. Check with cell service you might find you get deals. I recently switched to google fi from verison, and only miss the apple music, certainly not the mighty price tag. Maybe going with hello, google fi, or any of the vastly cheaper cell companies ( using same signals) can make the price of 5 bucks a month seem more reasonable. I am a new cable cutter, and I enjoy the lack of huge payments for hundred of channels I never watch, quite a bit. Only draw back with espn + and cutting cable, you can't record games, and need to wait 30 mins after it is over, if you want to watch complete game...still...

I looked and ESpn3 is not showing the game right now but expect it will be on there before Friday. The Tennessee website usually provides a link to the game online but not yet. It will definitely be an online game through the espn app right now have no idea exactly if the broadcast is free or through the espn plus app which is 6 dollars a month will continue to monitor for the answer. You will be able to watch if your internet and tv service carries the espn3 service not everyone does.

From SECSports.com FAQ:
ESPN+ is a paid subscription. Do I have to pay separately to access SEC Network+?

No. SEC Network+ is part of your pay TV subscription.

Will someone with knowledge help me get access to the Lady Vol BB games on SECN and SECN+? I have ATT Uverse here in St. Louis and was checking the schedule on my smart TV but the games on Fri. and Sat. are not showing on the schedule for Womens BB via the ESPN link.
Another St. Louisian?!!! We’re taking over lol

So I have YouTube TV, I have the ESPN app downloaded. Is this all I need to watch or will I need a subscription to something

As long as you have the SEC Network on YouTube TV, you will have access to SECN+. You will have to sign in to the ESPN app with your YouTube TV login.

Jim

Today my Smart TV shows the Friday and Saturday games on SECN+. I note the Thursday game has been canceled. Thanks for your help in getting me in business for viewing the Ladyvols this season.

Reactions: mcannon1
I bet you will need the Longhorn network to watch the Tennessee at Texas game as it is not listed as being televised by the SEC. At West Virginia should be on one of the ESPN channels. At Texas A&M hopefully on an ESP:N channel not on SEC network. vs Kentucky surely someone will have that game. At LSU and At Alabama are two other games listed with no tv at this time. A lot of games with no tv figure most will be on somewhere.

Me trying to figure out and understand how to find the right place to watch the game.
aec.gif

VN Store

Back