Absolute Game

Just want to say the Kentucky game in my opinion is a absolute must win,no bowl game if we lose this game!Just my opinion but I don't think we beat Mizzou at their place.They play terrible on the road but great at home.Anyone agree or not?
Gin

Honestly, I think if we win out I am gonna be even more frustrated because complacency, stupid decision and many more easy fixes kept us from being 9-3. GA State and BYU should have never happened! However, with that said I am glad our team has looked as if they are finding their identity and turning things around.

That state college from Georgia was absolute as well .. absolute embarrassment. ...

Joking aside, we absolutely finna whoop TA Saturday. They may have worse QB problems than we do and that's saying a whole lot

That state college from Georgia was absolute as well .. absolute embarrassment. ...

Joking aside, we absolutely finna whoop TA Saturday. They may have worse QB problems than we do and that's saying a whole lot

We may still be reaping what we sowed against GState in recruiting. We need to win out and try to get back in on some recruits that gave up on us in September

Reactions: OG.V83
I'm going to go positive now. We win out. I think we are finally to the point that we beat the teams we should. We are better than the rest of the teams we play, so we will win!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
It's an important game, for sure. Lose and our bowl chances take a big hit. And let's not forget, as Pruitt said yesterday, this team hasn't won a game on the road yet this season.
Hah, hasn't won a road game...lol..Against the 3 best teams we've played..

The Tennessee defence will determine the winner of the Kentucky game, stopping the run and causing turnovers will be the key to the game for the Vols

This is a must win, imo..

With nagging injuries starting to add up....a win, then a bye before Mizzou...would be ideal.

A loss here hurts significantly...

Just want to say the Kentucky game in my opinion is a absolute must win,no bowl game if we lose this game!Just my opinion but I don't think we beat Mizzou at their place.They play terrible on the road but great at home.Anyone agree or not?

After 0-2 EVERY game oust side of FL, UGA, and Bama became “must win”

It's an important game, for sure. Lose and our bowl chances take a big hit. And let's not forget, as Pruitt said yesterday, this team hasn't won a game on the road yet this season.
50/50 jump ball. Tennessee.

Reactions: OG.V83
Looking at KY's stats, they are very run heavy and are not getting the ball downfield. Pruitt tends to shred one dimensional offenses, even with the talent we have.

Missouri's defense statistically has been better than UT this year and we shredded their rushing D for over 250 yards on the ground. The only difference it won't be a monsoon on Saturday, but then we might get to see Bowden's performance throwing the football which I think he can do better than he gets credit for.

Yes, Mizzou has some advantage at home, but I think the schedules will be more important. MO plays GA, then FL, then UT. We play KY, open date, then MO. I think that will give us an advantage, plus I hope the players will want payback for the loss last year. GBO.

Which is why I think UT loses Saturday, but has the bye week and takes out the last 2 to go bowling.

VN Store

Back