Absolute Game

Wrangler95

Just want to say the Kentucky game in my opinion is a absolute must win,no bowl game if we lose this game!Just my opinion but I don't think we beat Mizzou at their place.They play terrible on the road but great at home.Anyone agree or not?

Just want to say the Kentucky game in my opinion is a absolute must win,no bowl game if we lose this game!Just my opinion but I don't think we beat Mizzou at their place.They play terrible on the road but great at home.Anyone agree or not?

Whiskey

Reactions: RanMac
Tequila

Reactions: RanMac
It’s important obviously but nowhere near an absolute must win. Missouri is arguably more winnable

The way I look at it, needing to win two out of the last three games makes the first one the most important. coming out of this weeks game we’ll either need to win one out of two or win them both...would definitely prefer to just need to win one of the last two...

but I’m still hoping we win out

Ehh, their home game wins have come against
W.Virginia (3-5)
Southeast Missouri State
South Carolina (4-5)
Troy (3-5)
Ole Miss (3-6)

I want to beat Kentucky, and believe they've been the best team left on the schedule since the Alabama game, but it's hard to find a single impressive thing Mizzou has done this year.

VN Store

Back