Abdul Ado

@GoodmanESPN: Mississippi State just went down to Southern University. The list of little guys knocking off Power League teams continues to grow.

Doesn't surprise me that a shady recruit goes to a shady coach.

Came in here to post just that.

Not a coincidence that our former shady coach wanted him and Miss State's current shady coach wanted him but Barnes wanted nothing to do with him.

So if UT wins the title next year in football and it's vacated 3 years later, scholarships reduced, program overhauled, etc etc...you wouldn't care?

It wouldn't take away how great the players were or how the team played and how they were able to do it. The only thing they can take away is the wins but the memories of it happening will never die to some. Losing scholarships hurts but it's not the end all be all. Schools survive after probation.

Look at Alabama after they came off of probation. They lost wins and some scholarships but it didn't seem to have much of an effect. Good coaching and players still win the games. It was a benefit violation but the NCAA can only do so much and will only do so much. It's a circus court of old guys.

It wouldn't take away how great the players were or how the team played and how they were able to do it. The only thing they can take away is the wins but the memories of it happening will never die to some. Losing scholarships hurts but it's not the end all be all. Schools survive after probation.

Look at Alabama after they came off of probation. They lost wins and some scholarships but it didn't seem to have much of an effect. Good coaching and players still win the games. It was a benefit violation but the NCAA can only do so much and will only do so much. It's a circus court of old guys.

Fair enough.

Your current coach has done that at his last two stops and you guys couldn't wait to hire him.

Not the question but thanks for playing.

committed to Howland.....Mississippi State has put together a nice class, I hope we have

No...I was in yesterday's VOLQUEST, I was there checking football recruiting, would be the only reason I saw it on their ticker.... Pretty funny coming from the guy who always pretends to be an insider.....your the clown who is always arguing with folks 47,000 posts with nothing really to say

Key commits to Bama

And rankings stop free fall and head back up

Last edited:

VN Store

Back