A Wubble Season

LadyVols_WBK

If you guys keep up with the WNBA you know that it playing in a bubble this season (WNBA Fans have named it "wubble" cause wnba +bubble ="wubble") in Florida at IMG Academy and our Former Lady Vol Isabelle Harrison and now Dallas Wing Player is giving fans an insight into her life in this unprecedented season I though I should share this so....Enjoy!!
also a 🐐 sighting😤 she is in strong contention for her 2nd Ring this season

BTW Season start July 25 alot of hype around this season with the first game between Skylar Diggins,Brittney Griner,and Diana Tuarasi Phoenix Mercury against Candace Parker,Seimone Augustus, and Chelsea Gray LA Sparks on ABC make sure to tune in going to be a really good game and season!!!

Last edited:
If you guys keep up with the WNBA you know that it playing in a bubble this season (WNBA Fans have named it "wubble" cause wnba +bubble ="wubble") in Florida at IMG Academy and our Former Lady Vol Isabelle Harrison is giving fans an insight into her life in this unprecedented season I though I should share this so....Enjoy!!! also a 🐐 sighting😤 she is in strong contention for her 2nd Ring this season

BTW Season start July 25 alot of hype around this season with the first game between Skylar Diggins,Brittney Griner,and Diana Tuarasi Phoenix Mercury against Candace Parker,Seimone Augustus, and Chelsea Gray LA Sparks on ABC make sure to tune in going to be a really good game and season!!!

This is an insight from Bella Alarie the 5th pick in the 2020 WNBa draft Izzy's teammate on Dallas:

Last edited:
Atlanta Dream:

Has Lady Vols Shekinna Stricklen and Glory Johnson and the 4th pick in Chennedy Carter lead for ROY

Dallas Wings:
Lady Vol Isabelle is on this team as well 2020 draft picks Tyasha Harris(South Carolina), Satou Sabally(Oregon) ,and Bella Alarie(princeton)

I’m excited to see almost every team this season! There’s a mix of youth that I think is interesting and exciting to see. Indy, Dallas have young exciting teams. The new look of Phoenix and LA. The Lynx. NY has a new look. Seattle looks great and another year older. Washington looks weaker this season. Connecticut Sun look a little weaker yet added some pieces. The sky look like a team that could make noise in a season like this.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I’m excited to see almost every team this season! There’s a mix of youth that I think is interesting and exciting to see. Indy, Dallas have young exciting teams. The new look of Phoenix and LA. The Lynx. NY has a new look. Seattle looks great and another year older. Washington looks weaker this season. Connecticut Sun look a little weaker yet added some pieces. The sky look like a team that could make noise in a season like this.
okayyy been paying attention specific team ur rooting for??

okayyy been paying attention specific team ur rooting for??

Whew.
I want to see what INDY is able to put together. Wheeler is the ultimate point guard imo. The Mitchell’s(Tiffany and Kelsey) are solid scorers from the 2 spot. Vivian’s was a missing spot last year. She a shooter and a slasher. And is a legit superstar in her own right. McCowan was amazing as a rookie. She will end up a better player than Sylvia and close to better than Griner imo. She makes this team scary af. They were kissing the starting 4 for the future and I think they got that in Cox.

Dallas..legit has a starting shooting guard. A starting caliber 3 in Sabally. And a starting 4/5 in Alarie. They also have a starting PG in a healthy Jefferson. The post is their weakness tbh. That’s where i am in regards to that particular team.
Vegas is my team though. I love Wilson’s game. I love how far Hamby has come. They have the Dark Angel. The solid McBride. The up and coming Jackie Young. The team is solid.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back