A whole new drama has erupted in Cougar Nation and it's not even related to football

BYU Dad

A former BYU basketball player who has a checkered past tweeted at a big BYU hoops recruiting saying nasty things about our new coaching staff. BYU fans aren't even thinking about football with this drama unfolding.

The former player got BYU into hot water with the NCAAa few years back because said player was taking trips and accepting gifts from a middle-aged man. They allegedly went to Disneyland and Harry Potter World and stuff like that together. Yeah, kinda strange. Anyway, the player was also cruising around in a VW Jetta that wasn't his according to the allegations. The result was the NCAA laid the hammer down on us and we had to vacate a bunch of wins in basketball.

The same BYU player also beat up on a Utah Ute player during a game a few year ago too landing a sucker punch while the Ute wasn't looking. The Utah coach was so mad about the sucker punch that he cancelled games with us for a couple of years. The move to not play BYU angered some Utah legislators who are BYU fans and that's another reason lawmakers decided to punish the University of Utah in the form of a deep audit of the school's athletic department. Utes were sent a message from BYU and state officials with that audit -- don't you dare mess with BYU. That's why Utah teams also won't RUTS on BYU anymore out of fear of another audit or some other retribution from government.

The BYU player left the basketball team earlier this year when a new coaching staff came on and now he's going after these coaches on social media. What a danged mess. The whole thing is unfolding on cougarboard.com if you want to see the meltdown and drama.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Give it a rest. Everyone knows your not a BYU fan, just a troll. And a real BYU fan would be embarrassed by your third grade level posts.

Reactions: GoVols15
A former BYU basketball player who has a checkered past tweeted at a big BYU hoops recruiting saying nasty things about our new coaching staff. BYU fans aren't even thinking about football with this drama unfolding.

The former player got BYU into hot water with the NCAAa few years back because said player was taking trips and accepting gifts from a middle-aged man. They allegedly went to Disneyland and Harry Potter World and stuff like that together. Yeah, kinda strange. Anyway, the player was also cruising around in a VW Jetta that wasn't his according to the allegations. The result was the NCAA laid the hammer down on us and we had to vacate a bunch of wins in basketball.

The same BYU player also beat up on a Utah Ute player during a game a few year ago too landing a sucker punch while the Ute wasn't looking. The Utah coach was so mad about the sucker punch that he cancelled games with us for a couple of years. The move to not play BYU angered some Utah legislators who are BYU fans and that's another reason lawmakers decided to punish the University of Utah in the form of a deep audit of the school's athletic department. Utes were sent a message from BYU and state officials with that audit -- don't you dare mess with BYU. That's why Utah teams also won't RUTS on BYU anymore out of fear of another audit or some other retribution from government.

The BYU player left the basketball team earlier this year when a new coaching staff came on and now he's going after these coaches on social media. What a danged mess. The whole thing is unfolding on cougarboard.com if you want to see the meltdown and drama.
Honest question: Why would anyone on Volnation give a crap about that?

Is BYU's nickname the Cougars? I thought this was gonna be a Washington State post. I couldn't wait to read some juicy Mike Leach story. I thought BYU was the missionaries.

Is BYU's nickname the Cougars? I thought this was gonna be a Washington State post. I couldn't wait to read some juicy Mike Leach story. I thought BYU was the missionaries.

Given the magic underwear thing, why not the "Fruit of the Looms?"

VN Store

Back