A weird fact about yourself

I have always liked Ovaltine. Also liked unsalted crackers.
When I was 10 years old I started stuffing crackers into my glass of Ovaltine until they got soft and then ate them with a spoon. Still do that as a comfort treat.

I’m 37 years old I have a rare genetic problem and I had a liver transplant less than 3 days ago . I know I posted a long time ago about my struggles but you all were honest and fair with me and helped me get a new chance at life. Thank you. I promise to live my life to the fullest to my family, friends and those anonymous friends I’ve made on here, as well as those I have offended.

I’m 37 years old I have a rare genetic problem and I had a liver transplant less than 3 days ago . I know I posted a long time ago about my struggles but you all were honest and fair with me and helped me get a new chance at life. Thank you. I promise to live my life to the fullest to my family, friends and those anonymous friends I’ve made on here, as well as those I have offended.
Best of luck with the recovery.

Wow man. Praying for continued recovery. Hang in there

Oh wow! Praying for a speedy recovery.

Glad you got on the list! I hope you're feeling ok post-op and that you continue to get better.

Glad you got on the list! I hope you're feeling ok post-op and that you continue to get better.

Thank you . The post op has been a little tricky thus far, but all the doctors think I’m moving along very well after a few concerns. Hopefully I’ll be out of the hospital by Tuesday. The staff here has been incredible. My biggest obstacle right now is pain management and trying to understand how to lessen it .

Thank you . The post op has been a little tricky thus far, but all the doctors think I’m moving along very well after a few concerns. Hopefully I’ll be out of the hospital by Tuesday. The staff here has been incredible. My biggest obstacle right now is pain management and trying to understand how to lessen it .
Hot nurses?

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Hot nurses?

There've been a few, but definitely the hottest is my wife who taking on a lot of things to help me. She’s a nurse who is incredibly good at her job and knows exactly if someone is or isn’t doing their job correctly. She handles it pretty discreetly as to not make the other people upset or recognizes the right times to ask the right questions.

There've been a few, but definitely the hottest is my wife who taking on a lot of things to help me. She’s a nurse who is incredibly good at her job and knows exactly if someone is or isn’t doing their job correctly. She handles it pretty discreetly as to not make the other people upset or recognizes the right times to ask the right questions.
So your wife reads this and you had to say that? I understand.

So your wife reads this and you had to say that? I understand.

Haha. I’ve already had this conversation with her. She really is the hottest though . I hope she doesn’t read VN and sees some of my posts.

Alright I’m out . . After my sudden adrenaline jolt of pain that woke me up and the medicine kicking in making me even weirder than normal it’s time to try to sleep. Good night.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Where did you have the surgery? I just passed my 2 yr anniversary for my transplant.

Reactions: Obsessed
I don't even like BBQ Fritos. But BBQ chips on a ham sammich is good.
BBQ was the first flavored Frito, introduced in 1965. I would get a little bag of them and a Dr Pepper from the vending machines at the airfields my father would visit in performing his CAP duties.

VN Store

Back