A Vision!

.Chism4.

Sweet 16
Most of my thoughts since the UCLA loss was that man oh man, were we going to get creamed by Florida. Today, I woke up without my alarm going off, and laid there in a half asleep half awake daze and had a vision.

Eric Berry will get a pick six early in the game.

Foster will have a 100 yard game.

Gerald Jones will go bananas.

Either Jones, Taylor, or Berry will throw a touchdown.

Tebow will struggle throwing the football.

Crompton... will still probably not be that good.

We can and will win.

Call me crazy, be negative, but I think we will do it. I also think we may need to look into trying some more trick plays, and maybe a lot of dump off passes to Warren. Maybe some short completions will calm Crompton down.

I had the same vision this morning!!! I too woke up without my alarm clock going off and had the same vision!!!

This is great!!!!

Go Vols!!!

Wow some serious chug-a-lug with the kool-aid going on.

I don't put ice in my cup, so that way I get more kool-aid.

But seriously, Florida is not that good. I mean Georgia was supposed to roll over us last year, and look what happened. A little hope or faith please?

I don't put ice in my cup, so that way I get more kool-aid.

But seriously, Florida is not that good. I mean Georgia was supposed to roll over us last year, and look what happened. A little hope or faith please?
I lost faith due to the last dacade's lackluster results.

I too, had a vision that the gators came into Neyland and stunk up the place. Then I awoke to realize that it was just a little gas....:)

Then maybe you should only watch football on Sundays.
so I guess your content with sub-par results,the money CPF is paid we should win 10 out of 12 games per season every season.This is UT not Fugazzi ST.The bar should always be set high.And as for keeping my football adventures to only Sundays,maybe I should,hell its the only decent football on the tube.At least the Titans are playing well.That is if they keep Collins at the wheel.

I had some crazy visions last night.

That's what happens when you combine brain-altering drugs with The Fifth Dimension.

so I guess your content with sub-par results,the money CPF is paid we should win 10 out of 12 games per season every season.This is UT not Fugazzi ST.The bar should always be set high.And as for keeping my football adventures to only Sundays,maybe I should,hell its the only decent football on the tube.At least the Titans are playing well.That is if they keep Collins at the wheel.
of course i am not content but i am not going to be negative about every aspect of UT football.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back