A Video Of Some Of My Jersey Collection....

Sure wish I could go through my closet and, ooops there’s a game worn Jordan jersey. Thanks for sharing Doc. Red Birds are my MLB team, who was that cards jersey on the baseball side?

Lackey...Todd Worrell...Tom Henke... and Joe Magrane are my Cards jerseys

That was awesome, thank you for sharing! We have a disconnect on things that aren’t crazy expensive. I’m planning 2 months in advance to replace my GPU and doctorloomis is going through closets of jerseys worth up to 3k LOL. Also, got a chuckle out of the not even realizing you had a Jordan jersey in there that didn’t need to be. Thanks again for sharing these they are cool to see.

Awesome collection. You should definitely get some shadow boxes and frame some of your best ones. They deserve to be displayed.

The sad thing is, framing of any quality for a jersey costs more than many of the jerseys in either of our collections did. It's nuts. There are a few I'd like to get framed, but I've gotten greedy and chased after more jerseys instead.

The sad thing is, framing of any quality for a jersey costs more than many of the jerseys in either of our collections did. It's nuts. There are a few I'd like to get framed, but I've gotten greedy and chased after more jerseys instead.
Have you looked at American Frame? its a DIY site, but I have done it one some concert prints and it turned out pretty good. The matte is the hardest part but its pretty easy once you do it a couple times.

Buy Metal, Wood, & Canvas Picture Frames | American Frame 1973

Thank you for sharing. My 17 yr old son turns 18 in February. What is best way to find a game worn Steeler’s jersey ( Claypool, Ju Ju, Bug Ben, Watt)?

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
Absolutely priceless collection! The HOF might come knocking to ask about that Peyton jersey. I hate to think what that must have cost.

All this time I thought my complete collection of the commemorative cards from 1990 was awesome considering I even have the binder lol, and you go and make me look bad.

Thank you for sharing. My 17 yr old son turns 18 in February. What is best way to find a game worn Steeler’s jersey ( Claypool, Ju Ju, Bug Ben, Watt)?

Steeler jerseys aren’t easy to find. They are tightly controlled...but some sneak out. A legit Ben will run you 10-15K. I can help you if you truly want one.

I assumed you had like a Batcave where you hit a button and the bookshelf moves and you slide down a pole and there'd be a museum of framed jersey's hanging all around in the man-cave of man-caves.

I never, ever, would have guessed that they're hung in closet.

There goes yours chance of @DOCTORLOOMIS finding you any prison-yard worn jumpsuits for some of your former Gators...

VN Store

Back