A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

Hahahahaha!

Yeah I mistook “lock” for “look” so I looked them up. McCabes replacement. So he should know the truth on the testimony that was offered. Or he committed perjury. If he did then somebody should state it and accuse him. Not a peep though.

Honest mistake lock vs look though, sorry...😏

Yeah I mistook “lock” for “look” so I looked them up. McCabes replacement. So he should know the truth on the testimony that was offered. Or he committed perjury. If he did then somebody should state it and accuse him. Not a peep though.

Honest mistake lock vs look though, sorry...😏

No not you... his was an ironic post. Claiming it’s just faux outrage over congressional testimony, but outrage over unsubstantiated claims of “Russian collusion” are legitimate

Reactions: 1 person
No not you... his was an ironic post.

I know what you we’re getting at. Was just taking the opportunity to ask again if we think this individual was lying again. If so we should call him on it. If not, then I guess what he’s saying is accepted as truth.

And Barry’s admin deliberately undermined the NICS database to the tune of 500k fugitives!

I know what you we’re getting at. Was just taking the opportunity to ask again if we think this individual was lying again. If so we should call him on it. If not, then I guess what he’s saying is accepted as truth.

And Barry’s admin deliberately undermined the NICS database to the tune of 500k fugitives!
Gunning for a second Nobel maybe?

Newly uncovered texts
[twitter]978030611599372288[/twitter]

Nothing to see, it was a joke...like using the insurance policy, we discussed in Andy's office

Potentially unpleasant news for Jim Comey: We need you to intervene in the 2016 election again

Only interested in your version of the truth eh?

I'm just poking fun at all you folks who think anything is going to happen to any of these elites. Trump, Clinton, Obama.. it's all wishful thinking that any will be brought to justice. Your partisanship prevents you from seeing how you're behaving just like LG does in regards to Trump.

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

The investigators say the information provided to Fox News “strongly” suggests coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan — which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process.

Page texted Strzok on Aug. 2, 2016, saying: “Make sure you can lawfully protect what you sign. Just thinking about CONGRESS, FOIA, etc. You probably know better than me.”

A text message from Strzok to Page on Aug. 3 described former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as being concerned with “information control” related to the initial investigation into the Trump campaign. According to a report from the New York Times, Brennan was sent to Capitol Hill around the same time to brief members of Congress on the possibility of election interference.

Days later, on Aug. 8, 2016, Strzok texted Page: “Internal joint cyber cd intel piece for D, scene setter for McDonough brief, Trainor [head of FBI cyber division] directed all cyber info be pulled. I’d let Bill and Jim hammer it out first, though it would be best for D to have it before the Wed WH session.”

In the texts, “D” referred to FBI Director James Comey, and “McDonough” referred to Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, the GOP investigators said.

Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-Russia probe: investigators | Fox News

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

The investigators say the information provided to Fox News “strongly” suggests coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan — which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process.

Page texted Strzok on Aug. 2, 2016, saying: “Make sure you can lawfully protect what you sign. Just thinking about CONGRESS, FOIA, etc. You probably know better than me.”

A text message from Strzok to Page on Aug. 3 described former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as being concerned with “information control” related to the initial investigation into the Trump campaign. According to a report from the New York Times, Brennan was sent to Capitol Hill around the same time to brief members of Congress on the possibility of election interference.

Days later, on Aug. 8, 2016, Strzok texted Page: “Internal joint cyber cd intel piece for D, scene setter for McDonough brief, Trainor [head of FBI cyber division] directed all cyber info be pulled. I’d let Bill and Jim hammer it out first, though it would be best for D to have it before the Wed WH session.”

In the texts, “D” referred to FBI Director James Comey, and “McDonough” referred to Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, the GOP investigators said.

Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-Russia probe: investigators | Fox News

Not good...people should go to jail, due process takes time, but I doubt anything ever happens.

DZanYZQU0AAD-V9

LOL

Pathetic story. Pathetic effort to distract.

Weaksauce.

So, you are confident nothing happened. Then, if/when it is proven, you are willing to delete your account and never make another one and never come back, shake on it?

Because, as someone who has no dog in the fight, it is starting to look like your side tried the old Chicago back room bs and is getting caught, and the lefty FBI and CIA and DOJ and State department shills who put a political agenda before being a truly apolitical independent government employee looks to be more possible than not.

Honest question, if proven to be true, do you even see it as bad and out of line and deserving of extremely harsh punishment?

More disturbing conflicts in the Mueller probe.

James Comey & Mueller's Investigators are the Real Colluders | National Review

Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Andrew Weissmann, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Harry Reid, Samantha Power, Clinton attorney Jeannie Rhee . . .
If collusion is the twin of conspiracy, then there are lots of colluders running around Washington.

...How much collusion was necessary to coordinate destroying 30,000 emails, smashing hard drives, and finding the proper Washington counsel to ensure that the now-quite-incestuous FBI never charged the perpetrators with a federal crime?

...Why, after the election, did Samantha Power request surveillance of Trump campaign aides, and why was she allowed to have their names unmasked, and how did those names get leaked to the press?

...After the defeat of Hillary Clinton, Obama holdover Evelyn Farkas, a former assistant deputy secretary of defense, spilled the collusion beans on MSNBC’s Morning Joe:

I was urging my former colleagues and — and frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed — aimed at telling the Hill people, “Get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration.” Because, I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left. So, it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy that the Trump folks, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their, the staff, the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence. So, I became very worried, because not enough was coming out into the open, and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. So, then I had talked to some of my former colleagues, and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill.

What exactly does she mean by “if they found out how we know what we knew about their, the staff”? Ms. Farkas, exactly what, how, and when did you folks find out or “know” about the Trump staff?

Who told Farkas to get her “former colleagues” to help thwart the incoming president?

...In sum, Washington lives by and for collusion. Always has. Until now, it was apparently just a creed, not a crime.

Reactions: 3 people
More disturbing conflicts in the Mueller probe.

James Comey & Mueller's Investigators are the Real Colluders | National Review

Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Andrew Weissmann, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Harry Reid, Samantha Power, Clinton attorney Jeannie Rhee . . .
If collusion is the twin of conspiracy, then there are lots of colluders running around Washington.

...How much collusion was necessary to coordinate destroying 30,000 emails, smashing hard drives, and finding the proper Washington counsel to ensure that the now-quite-incestuous FBI never charged the perpetrators with a federal crime?

...Why, after the election, did Samantha Power request surveillance of Trump campaign aides, and why was she allowed to have their names unmasked, and how did those names get leaked to the press?

...After the defeat of Hillary Clinton, Obama holdover Evelyn Farkas, a former assistant deputy secretary of defense, spilled the collusion beans on MSNBC’s Morning Joe:

I was urging my former colleagues and — and frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed — aimed at telling the Hill people, “Get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration.” Because, I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left. So, it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy that the Trump folks, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their, the staff, the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence. So, I became very worried, because not enough was coming out into the open, and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. So, then I had talked to some of my former colleagues, and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill.

What exactly does she mean by “if they found out how we know what we knew about their, the staff”? Ms. Farkas, exactly what, how, and when did you folks find out or “know” about the Trump staff?

Who told Farkas to get her “former colleagues” to help thwart the incoming president?

...In sum, Washington lives by and for collusion. Always has. Until now, it was apparently just a creed, not a crime.

You just quoted the National Review.... what’s next Breitbart? National Enquirer?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back