A thread for the delusional optimists among us....

Extremely doubtful we even keep it close but not out of the realm of possibility. It's why we play the games

Alabama is going down! 27-24 Vols win!

Let's just have some fun, pretend we have a real chance.

Maurer throws for 289 yards 3 TD's and 1 INT, while we run for 197 yards and 1 TD, as well as a blocked* extra point. Alabama drives at the end of the game to kick a 54 yard field goal to take the game to OT, and misses.

***I don't actually expect this to happen, it's just for us to have some fun.
Yes....then after the game the UT cheerleaders (female) come over to my hotel room and ask if I want some company! Dream Big or go home. GBO

So a thread that is supposed to be fun immediately turns into a **** show bc people can't have fun. Wow

It's a heavy rainy game which handicaps Bama's speedy/shifty WR's. Bama lines up to to run it down our throats for the game. A bad snap, unprecedented 3 fumble recoveries, and returned INT by B. Thompson and our D keeps us in this messy wet game. We have nothing to lose so we give Callaway & Jennings opportunities to come down with jump ball after jump ball. Somehow late in the 4th we find ourselves driving down the field down 17-13. A screen to Chandler followed by a devastating block from Jennings breaks him loose and he takes it to the house.

Jk... Bama has 17 points mid way through the 1st.

I'd like to see us win but....
I hope we score at least 21 to 24 points and hold Bama to 42 to 45 points. If Bama scores 49 that's 7 td's and that irks me.

We may have to score 60 in order to win.

This. Realistically, something like 62-16 Alabama. Unfortunately, they can name their score.

We are at least waiting until 2121 before we will be anything close to competitive with Bama barring them having an epic collapse.

This. Realistically, something like 62-16 Alabama. Unfortunately, they can name their score.

We are at least waiting until 2121 before we will be anything close to competitive with Bama barring them having an epic collapse.

I'll take an epic collapse:D

Go Vols... Avoid the rush HATA BAMA today!

Alabama is going down! 27-24 Vols win!

Let's just have some fun, pretend we have a real chance.

Maurer throws for 289 yards 3 TD's and 1 INT, while we run for 197 yards and 1 TD, as well as a blocked* extra point. Alabama drives at the end of the game to kick a 54 yard field goal to take the game to OT, and misses.

***I don't actually expect this to happen, it's just for us to have some fun.

Whoaaa! - brake pumpage.
We don't want the team looking ahead to the rematch in the SECCG.

Checker Bryant-Denny.

Reactions: VolforFootball
Do you see the college football players as children? They're the same age as the cheerleaders. BTW....it was a joke.šŸ˜µ

Yeah they're kids. I was assuming you were probably like 20 or something btw, didn't mean anything by it. Just speaking from my perspective lol

It's all going to come down to the last play of the game. The fans will be rocking, Bryant-Denny will be deafening. The Crimson Tide will be driving with under a minute to play. But the Volunteer defense will stand strong. Bryce Thompson comes up huge with a pass deflection on 3rd down, leaving Alabama at 4th and 11 from the Tennessee 35. The crowd goes silent as Alabama attempts the field goal with only 2 seconds remaining, and they make it! Time runs out, and Tennessee wins 45-3.
Dang man you got a sackful of the fire !!!!! You still up ? Wouldn't mind if a fellow Vol fan dropped by would ya ?

VN Store

Back