A thank you

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
First, what a hell of a season we all witnessed. This team rocked and left us all with a lot of great memories. Thanks to all of the true ones that stuck it out all season long on here and didn’t miss a game. Thank you all for allowing me to create the game threads and thank you all for participating.

I can’t remember having so much fun on here. We all watched the ups and downs and had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. I look forward to next season and building on what happened this year. Thanks again and everyone have a great off season. GBO!!!

This one will sting mightily. I am still proud of everything our team accomplished this historic season. It just goes to show how crucial mistakes can come back to haunt in the postseason. Tip of the cap to Notre Dame baseball. The Fighting Irish will be a tough out in Omaha.

Much love to all our players and staff. It was one heck of a season.

First, what a hell of a season we all witnessed. This team rocked and left us all with a lot of great memories. Thanks to all of the true ones that stuck it out all season long on here and didn’t miss a game. Thank you all for allowing me to create the game threads and thank you all for participating.

I can’t remember having so much fun on here. We all watched the ups and downs and had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. I look forward to next season and building on what happened this year. Thanks again and everyone have a great off season. GBO!!!

Thank you for going to the trouble. Appreciate ya!

GBO!!!

That was a heck of a ride. Tomorrow maybe I think about what I’d like to see going forward but today is about this team, and this team delivered the SEC regular season and tournament championships. The NCAA wasn’t to be but that doesn’t diminish a thing - not climbing one mountain doesn’t make the ones you did climb any shorter. It’s been thrilling and I hate to see it end, and I can’t wait for 2023. Go Vols!

It has been a fun ride with you folks in this forum. I mostly hang out in the Recruiting Forum, but love to come over here for the game threads and you all have helped make this season even better. I will check in from time to time and really look forward to next year and the future.

Hated for the season to end but knew it would at some point.
I mean congrats to The Irish ( I'm going to be sick). That's a good and experienced team. Went to Starkville last year and almost beat #1. Came to Knoxville and got over the hump.

This team is my favorite of any sport in my 40 plus years of being a Vol fan. I’m so proud of these young men and what they have done for VolNation and the community! Let me tell you the heartache that I saw in the faces of the team after the game. If you think it doesn’t mean the world to these young men, they were balling their eyes out after the game. They were crushed but many of them still took time to greet the young fans, sign autographs, etc. Evan Russell was beyond gracious with the little ones after the game. Pure class! Love this team!!! What an incredible season!!!!

VN Store

Back