A shirt of low class from alabama fans.

Yeah, its pretty low, and not funny..

Cant wait to out play and out class bama in knoxville

Let's make orange shirts that say "Sanction Boys" on the front in white letters. and you know how Bama fans have shirts and stuff that say "Got 12" because of their "12 national championship"? Well on the back we could have "Got Probation?":)

I'll be at the Bama game. There will be a meeting of the minds / war of words if I see that shirt. :realmad: Then, we'll take care of business during the game! :clapping:

If I saw someone wearing that shirt, I would offer them their 19 bux back to take it off. I don't see how UT and homosexuality are connected,well, besides Ol Roy.

Let's make orange shirts that say "Sanction Boys" on the front in white letters. and you know how Bama fans have shirts and stuff that say "Got 12" because of their "12 national championship"? Well on the back we could have "Got Probation?":)
Alabama: The best professional team in college football.

Alabama: The best professional team in college football.

My viewing this thread is ill-timed. I just got out of Tigerforums.com (which I highly recommend), replying to an Alabama fan saying New Orleans deserves to die because of Katrina. Naturally, I'm not too amiable towards Bama fans right now. And I thought the west-coast was biased.:finger3:

Would the Bear approve? I think not. Alabama used to have some class a long time ago but not so much anymore. It just goes to show you that you can't take tradition and class for granted. We all have a responsibility to carry on the example that is Tennessee and share it with those new to the ranks.

GO VOLS! BEAT MEMPHIS STATE! (I can't not call them Memphis State)

Wow... That was a heartless thing to say on part of the Bama fan. Realize, Atreus, that as crazy as the collective fan base at Alabama is, that instance was definitley a sick, cold-hearted individual.

Check out the FAQ section

Aren't your shirts offensive?

Have you ever been to Neyland stadium on a Saturday afternoon in October?

Why don't we make a shirt saying the bear is dead you dont have 12 national championships and get over your delusions (of course though alabama fans wouldn't understand the word delusions

Lots of strong reactions to things today. Dumn T-shirt. We have a couple of our own floating around. Somethings should stay in people's head and not get into print or on t-shirts.

How about we make one showing Bama fans as maggots feasting on a dead bear like they have for over 20 years.

VN Store

Back