A post for all the Vol fans.

BlueLineVolFan

Negavols keep scrolling. Seriously just wanted to congratulate everyone. I have been a hardcore vol fan my whole life while living in Bama. The last decade and a half has really been hard but everyone who knows me will tell you I’m loyal to the core lol. Every Saturday morning I post “I will give my ALL for Tennessee today” I’ve done this every Saturday during football season for probably 10 years. I say all of that to say this. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life and us vol fans finally got what we deserve! So I say congrats to all you real fans and I’m so glad to share this moment with the Volnation members. This page is awesome and I’ve enjoyed 80% of you guys lol. Go Vols!!!

Hey Man, I've lived in bama for too long to remember; but I go back as far as Conredge, Seivers, Stanley Morgan & Haskel Stanback. Had to listen to the roll tide bs all these years. Yes, we had a few good years in that span, but Yesterday was as good a day as it gets; like 1982. Listening to the Moaning Groaning excuse making "The Officials cheated us" Crowd out last night was PRICELESS! I took it all in and never said a word. Never been more proud of a bunch of Tennessee Vols! This is one Amazing team that we are all so very lucky to experience. Go Vols! Go.

VN Store

Back