A mysterious new china virus is spreading

Why? What did Trump do to punish China for the pandemic?

And what should Joe do to punish them for a global pandemic that hasn't yet occurred?

@FortSanders teed this up with feigned outrage that Joe hasn't "done anything" about what appears to be a sever flu in China.

Both you and I know Trump was not happy about what we all now know was a Wohan lab created virus. The democrat party and its msm hounds went on the attack of Trump trying to direct the outbreak toward the Chinese government. They labelled him as a racist to suggest this was a China or Chinese virus. The bureaucracy in the US which includes Anthony Fauci tried to cover it up. He likely would have stiffened or levied penalties against China for the economic ruins in the US and around the world if not for the Chinese propagandists in the US and around the world toting water for them. Milley even called China as a backstabbing move claiming he'd give them a heads up if Trump made a military move. How these folks haven't been imprisoned I do not know....or do we? But you already understand all of these things and you know I didn't need to remind you.

Both you and I know Trump was not happy about what we all now know was a Wohan lab created virus. The democrat party and its msm hounds went on the attack of Trump trying to direct the outbreak toward the Chinese government. They labelled him as a racist to suggest this was a China or Chinese virus. The bureaucracy in the US which includes Anthony Fauci tried to cover it up. He likely would have stiffened or levied penalties against China for the economic ruins in the US and around the world if not for the Chinese propagandists in the US and around the world toting water for them. Milley even called China as a backstabbing move claiming he'd give them a heads up if Trump made a military move. How these folks haven't been imprisoned I do not know....or do we? But you already understand all of these things and you know I didn't need to remind you.
dont forget the Dem cucks like Pelosi going to Chinatown after calling Trump racist, then didnt want the vax beacuse of Trump…then immediately upon seizing power censored any other narrative other than getting vaxxed, did lockdowns while they continued to go maskless wine and dine. Why Dems are morons and should never ever be trusted or compromised.

Gonna be same on carbon footprint and why Dem supporters are biggest fools the world .

Please get real.
What's real is this, once again, is not surprising at all coming from China. The hyperbole in my comment of exasperation aside, we need not think China cares anything about the trash it exports to the rest of the world... be it viruses or fentanyl. They earn the title of the world's sh!++iest neighbor every day.

dont forget the Dem cucks like Pelosi going to Chinatown after calling Trump racist, then didnt want the vax beacuse of Trump…then immediately upon seizing power censored any other narrative other than getting vaxxed, did lockdowns while they continued to go maskless wine and dine. Why Dems are morons and should never ever be trusted or compromised.

Gonna be same on carbon footprint and why Dem supporters are biggest fools the world .

Ingraham Angle
November 30, 2023
06:26
CLIP

Newt Gingrich: How could they have been so stupid for so long​

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich reacts to the latest climate push as the annual United Nations COP28 kicks off on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

What's real is this, once again, is not surprising at all coming from China. The hyperbole in my comment of exasperation aside, we need not think China cares anything about the trash it exports to the rest of the world... be it viruses or fentanyl. They earn the title of the world's sh!++iest neighbor every day.
Too many holes to plug. Even if the US stopped flights back and forth to China, you would still have people from other countries coming to the US that have been in China.

Vol in b ham needs to start the Vols win it all next season thread. Enough virus prognostication BS.
Hey!! No big words in here, ok?? Morans such as myself can’t rely on the saurus to deal with “season” and “virus.” And I know that progrockstation ain’t a real word.

I am pretty confident we have our own share of the blame for Covid. Hence why the lack of demands for accountability by Trump or Biden

I am pretty confident we have our own share of the blame for Covid. Hence why the lack of demands for accountability by Trump or Biden
You’re correct, we do. It was an abysmal showing on our part from lockdowns, mask mandates and the full on coercion and instituting of vaccine mandates. Does not, however, negate the fact China/CCP exports the worst it has to offer, willingly and willfully, without a care or a conscience.

You’re correct, we do. It was an abysmal showing on our part from lockdowns, mask mandates and the full on coercion and instituting of vaccine mandates. Does not, however, negate the fact China/CCP exports the worst it has to offer, willingly and willfully, without a care or a conscience.
I'd go a step further and say there is evidence that our governments actions, in conjunction with China, created the virus itself.

I'd go a step further and say there is evidence that our governments actions, in conjunction with China, created the virus itself.
Truth is stranger than fiction and Covid bears out your point. We all know how intrinsically tied to research and funding for the Wuhan Lab Fauci and the NIH were at this point. So, essentially we were very much involved. My disdain for the unconscionable behavior of our .gov in this matter and many others lately is at an all time high as well.

But by all means, let’s keep Flying people back-and-forth between China and the US. China should be in permanent quarantine by the entire rest of the world.
Please get real.
sounds like a real plan to me … they should be… remember how those effers were flying all over the planet for Chinese New Year at the beginning of Covid.. ? It’s not unprecedented.. South Africans were banned from traveling to many countries regarding Apartheid… these buttholes let people spread Covid around the world carte blanche
Sounds like a plan to me… they should be banned from travel… my commentary above was much more colorful 😂 but I think that would be an excellent.. keep your cooties over there, Chinese people

Trump was so upset about the Wuhan labs that he put the guy, Fauci, who funded them in charge of our response so Trump could squeeze in a few more rounds of golf.

considering Trump's attitude on all press is good press I doubt he was changed too much by the msm going after him. not like he was their favorite person before covid and it suddenly changed.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back