A Lot of People Really LIKE Our Lady Volleyballers!

I have been watching the LV volleyball team and they seem to just get better every time they play. I think they have the ability to surprise a lot of people in the NCAA’s.

saw a couple games in the Texas region...very good matches...also, Florida won 3-0 against FSU...

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol
I have been watching the LV volleyball team and they seem to just get better every time they play. I think they have the ability to surprise a lot of people in the NCAA’s.

I'm really eager to get our first match out of the way. I think our girls are capable of doing a lot of damage in the tourney. Bad break for us to land in the bracket with Stanford. They'll be a really tough out.

Agreed, that Florida game everything was clicking, they mopped the floor in Thompson Bowling with UF that day! Hope the good chemistry carries into the tourney!

I've been all over the other channels and I guess the game is only streaming...sure was hoping to see it on the big screen...oh, well, as long as we mop the floor with the Rams I'll be ok...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

The only way to see it on the TV is to subscribe to Sling, or any service that carries PAC12 Network, or have a smart TV through which you can access the internet. Me, I got Sling. :)

I've been all over the other channels and I guess the game is only streaming...sure was hoping to see it on the big screen...oh, well, as long as we mop the floor with the Rams I'll be ok...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

Need to get an HDMI cable so you can play your computer through your TV, this is what I do so I can watch everything on my actual screen. I have sling as well, comes through in HD quality with the HDMI and a Sling account!

Reactions: RollerVol
Need to get an HDMI cable so you can play your computer through your TV, this is what I do so I can watch everything on my actual screen. I have sling as well, comes through in HD quality with the HDMI and a Sling account!

thanks so much...I know, and you're right...been thinking about it for a while actually...just been too lazy I guess, but I think you just made me rethink it more seriously...thanks again...

GO LADY VOLS!

VN Store

Back