A long overdue apology to lawgator

kev20

UT45-17
@lawgator1, in the past, I was part of the crowd that took part in the harassments of you because I could not see reason and logic. I have since come to my senses. trump was the tipping point and it pains me that it took so long to reach it. it's hard to believe I had the same views that some seem so keen on holding so tightly to still. it boggles the mind that I was once associated with the bottom-feeding mouth-breathers offering no solutions. I wish there were more hope for others, but the cancer seems to be too entrenched now. anyway, please accept this heartfelt apology from an embarrassed former deplorable.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
controlling-laugh-laughing.gif

@lawgator1, in the past, I was part of the crowd that took part in the harassments of you because I could not see reason and logic. I have since come to my senses. trump was the tipping point and it pains me that it took so long to reach it. it's hard to believe I had the same views that some seem so keen on holding so tightly to still. it boggles the mind that I was once associated with the bottom-feeding mouth-breathers offering no solutions. I wish there were more hope for others, but the cancer seems to be too entrenched now. anyway, please accept this heartfelt apology from an embarrassed former deplorable.

Well said and I for one whole heartedly support your views! Our Democracy is in great hands for future generations!!

Reactions: Jackcrevol

I don't see any record of you posting anything in the political forum here on VN. When did you last post something here? Reminder it's now 2022 AD.

I don't see any record of you posting anything in the political forum here on VN. When did you last post something here? Reminder it's now 2022 AD.
I'm guessing any time between my birth date here and 2016, maybe?

DefiniteFeistyBanteng-max-1mb.gif

Listen to sucking sound ! 😂

So before Trump was even President. I don't think you've done anything to apologize for. A lot's happened since then. At the very least, the statute of limitations has long since passed
thanks, eh, I felt one necessary.

VN Store

Back