A little Vol hype

That's as good as it gets. Tennessee is lights out and Turner returns. If only Fulkerson hadn't done his usual disappearing act against teams with size it would have been perfect.

The recording studio where Blue made this is my Brother in Law's place in Knoxville. Lakeside Studios. wyrickmusic.com If you need a great recording experience, he is highly recommended! :cool:

I'm actually friends with a son of David Porter, who wrote Soul Man with Isaac Hayes. We went to high school together in Memphis and were roommates for 4 years together at UT. Great song and even better family.

first entry of the new year for "cool story of the year bro" for 2019... very cool indeed...

GO VOLS!

Reactions: VolDave53
I'm actually friends with a son of David Porter, who wrote Soul Man with Isaac Hayes. We went to high school together in Memphis and were roommates for 4 years together at UT. Great song and even better family.

Very cool.

Enjoyed your post. Pretty cool to be friends with the son of the man that was one of the originators of Soul Man.

Hey everyone I am still trying to find the link to share this....

update....finally found it!!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back