A little something to get everyone fired up...

I say go Worley or Nance. This goofball doesn't belong in a UT uniform after his antics in the bowl game.

As to the gesture Bray made in the bowl game, he is what? 18? I think Dooley will cure him of that nonsense. To me, he looks the real deal.

Hopefully next years highlights will include some higher caliper teams than Vandy, KY & Memphis.

I say go Worley or Nance. This goofball doesn't belong in a UT uniform after his antics in the bowl game.

So youre telling me, if you were a true freshman starting at the number 1 spot in football, at the University of Tennessee, in a bowl game that no one expected you to be playing in, you wouldnt be a little cocky?? I calll BS. :no: I love the kids fire.

Really?...Really?

Man, as long as you reply to his endless jibes is exactly as long as he'll keep lobbing them out there.

Just...ignore or laugh.

Exactly.

p.s. Watching that highlight video...wow. Most of those long passes were actually exactly on the money. I think maybe one out of ten were caught simply on receiver acrobatics. The rest were...wow...scarey.

I'd hate to be a UFg fan about now.

So youre telling me, if you were a true freshman starting at the number 1 spot in football, at the University of Tennessee, in a bowl game that no one expected you to be playing in, you wouldnt be a little cocky?? I calll BS. :no: I love the kids fire.

^this..

football is a emotional sport, you try to leave emotions out of it and you are just hurting yourself..

I want to see fire from our players :rock:

VN Store

Back