A Little Montana Trash Talk

They speak of this "Tru Johnson" but Da'Rick's answer to the question should be "Has true met Rod Wilks?"

I've seen Montana play. They are a very good FCS team, but as I said before, there is a reason they are the 1st game on our schedule.

Nice pick that someone posted of Hunter with a ball sailing over his hands.

Note to Tennessee, please challenge TRU to a few jump balls.

Someone needs to tell them that Hunter is an elite track and field guy specializing in jumping events.... and IIRC, he has 3" on "Tru". The guy is undoubtedly a very good DB but they're expecting him to be "Deion" and shut down half the field.

Someone needs to tell them that Hunter is an elite track and field guy specializing in jumping events.... and IIRC, he has 3" on "Tru". The guy is undoubtedly a very good DB but they're expecting him to be "Deion" and shut down half the field.

Lol I can't wait to see that in person :loco:

And that was from a Vol fan if i remember correctly.....lol.

Why dont you share with the rest of the class what you had to say about our women in the hottie thread. Atleast with alpha you know what your getting. You come over and talk nice and then go back and talk s**t.
:finger3:

Note to Tennessee, please challenge TRU to a few jump balls.

ok
university-of-tennessee-automatically-imported-justin-hunter-87-tn-x-auto-01560md.jpg

They do not want jump balls against Hunter or Rogers. They won't win the battle. Now if it is the other Rogers, they probably win that one.

Usually corners are on the smaller side. 6'1 is big for a corner, but 6'3 (good size). Can't wait to watch his feet and hips. Lack of good hip action is the reason why 6'3 guys do not play corner. I guess we shall see.

Nice pick that someone posted of Hunter with a ball sailing over his hands.

Even worse than that was the comment by a UT fan trolling over there that said Hunter caught the ball...when you can clearly see the ball is 2 feet passed him. :banghead2:

They have a coach in just his second year. He took a perennial playoff team an missed the playoffs. Now they are missing their starting QB and RB from that team. Who says this new coaching staff they have is any good? Bad coaches can lose at powerhouse programs. Ron Zook and Mike Dumbose say HI!

Why dont you share with the rest of the class what you had to say about our women in the hottie thread. Atleast with alpha you know what your getting. You come over and talk nice and then go back and talk s**t.
:finger3:

zing :eek:hmy:

VN Store

Back