A lesson from the South

No Shot?? The more the team believes this, the less their motivation is to Win. Please help keep the Vols hungry and stop saying that ANY, and I mean ANY game is already in the bag. Horrible practice. Thank you. Good night
This website has absolutely no effect on the intensity of the Vols' hunger.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
BYU will be a tough game, they are much better than Charlotte and we can't just can't forget Charlotte, because they all but dominated UT last year.....rut roh^*$

BYU will be a tough game, they are much better than Charlotte and we can't just can't forget Charlotte, because they all but dominated UT last year.....rut roh^*$
Charlotte is a no name, for homecoming, team didn't care one bit. BYU is game 2 at night at home. Again, terrible comparison. Its like saying we lose to VT bc how bad we played vs Appalachian St.

I mean we played UK after Charlotte.. Stomped a top 15 team. Bad comparison.

Still stings, and I hate Wyoming. We had no business losing to them. Just like we have no business losing to BYU at home this year
No need to hate Wyoming. They just took advantage of a bad football team, the ame way Chatanooga did bnack in the 50s and Wakw Forest did in the 40s. Stuff happens about every 10-20 years.Everything will be OK.

The BYU game will be very similar to the Utah state game that so many were worried bout a few years back. We've got so much more talent and speed throughout the 2 deep. Our reserves should be in midway through the 4th at the latest.

It will be a tough game we could easily lose. BYU is good on the lines which is precisely where we are inexperienced.

This is a 5 year rebuild. Hope for wins but expect to see losses in games like this.

We have better talent and speed than BYU. Their advantage, for what it is worth is that they send guys on missions which gives them 1-2 years to bulk up on S&C and maturity as we will face guys 2-3 years older.

We've got more speed at every position
come on d4- uh Nationdom, yes we've got more speed (at places) than we've had. BUT,, how does this increase stack up against our rivals? What I'm saying is, we have more speed than we've had, but is it enough to "run" with the others we face? By the way glad to find you again. I have missed your ability to "stir" the masses.:)

Still stings, and I hate Wyoming. We had no business losing to them. Just like we have no business losing to BYU at home this year

I also hate Wyoming for upsetting Air Force several times too. I think their stadium is at 7,000 feet elevation which is slightly higher than Air Force's and higher than all of TN/NC.

Also the Memphis game with Peyton at QB. Mizzou with cDD/Sal too.

I can't count the close calls we had with cBJ & cDD: App St, UMass, Troy, Bowling Green, etc.

Reactions: andydukey

VN Store

Back