"A journey of a thousand miles..."

I like her, but that is one country sounding girl...lol.

It would seem that you never listened to Pat Summitt if you have to say something like this. Might be a good idea to listen to her words,rather than comment on the way she speaks. By the way,most on here are fluent in Tennesseean,so if you need assistance,just let us know.

It would seem that you never listened to Pat Summitt if you have to say something like this. Might be a good idea to listen to her words,rather than comment on the way she speaks. By the way,most on here are fluent in Tennesseean,so if you need assistance,just let us know.
I am so country I received a Foreign Language and an English credit for freshman English. I think that's called dual credit.

You know what bothers me? It’s when a person from Tennessee tries to cover up her/his distinct accent by trying to sound like they’re from somewhere else.

I absolutely love Kellie’s Middle Tennessee accent, and I’m proud of her for being secure enough in herself and her childhood culture that she never tried to change it.

Well Benion, you're welcome to your opinion, but ease up a little dude. Taking yourself way too seriously. I said I like the young lady.

Reactions: RollerVol
Well Benion, you're welcome to your opinion, but ease up a little dude. Taking yourself way too seriously. I said I like the young lady.

Kellie as "country girl" and "young lady" (who you like of course.....)

Kellie is 42 years old; a mother of 2; along with, not incidently, being the LVs head coach. So, is uh "woman" a word in your vocabulary?

Kellie as "country girl" and "young lady" (who you like of course.....)

Kellie is 42 years old; a mother of 2; along with, not incidently, being the LVs head coach. So, is uh "woman" a word in your vocabulary?
Well, I've got 25 years on her, so she's a young lady to me. And, yes ma'am, woman is in my vocabulary. Jeez, talk about setting us straw men to pick a fight with, I said I'm a fan. I said she has a country accent. Get over it already.

Well, I've got 25 years on her, so she's a young lady to me. And, yes ma'am, woman is in my vocabulary. Jeez, talk about setting us straw men to pick a fight with, I said I'm a fan. I said she has a country accent. Get over it already.

Actually, that is "Mr."

Just a quick question, do you refer to middle-aged, 40 something male coaches as boys and young lads?

A little reflexivity about connotations can go a long way.

VN Store

Back