A.J. Johnson showing out

pimo1

#orangefont always implied
He made PFF's player of the week list. Does anyone know the motivation behind him no longer going by AJ? He goes by Alexander now. I'm assuming because of the link to his false accusations. Just so happy he is making up for the almost 3 years of football he was forced to miss.

He made PFF's player of the week list. Does anyone know the motivation behind him no longer going by AJ? He goes by Alexander now. I'm assuming because of the link to his false accusations. Just so happy he is making up for the almost 3 years of football he was forced to miss.
My guess would be the rape allegations

So glad to hear this for AJ. He was my oldest sons first football hero lol. He dressed up as The Beast for Halloween that year. Jersey, helmet, and I had to throw in a wig with dreds. Brings back memories. My son got hooked on ball that year and the beast was his guy.
I had to dig up a picture. Man this seems like a lifetime ago. You have no idea how long it took to braid that wig. 😂

Attachments

• 0E483941-87EF-4AFE-8405-6570AF98BE12.png
    0E483941-87EF-4AFE-8405-6570AF98BE12.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
It is the mature way of doing things. It also shows more professionalism.

Next to go is the ear rings and the dreads but, more people read about him versus sees him.

Good on the Broncos for hiring him, and good on AJ for not giving up. It’s a shame the accuser caused so much harm to his (and williams’s life and reputation). I know she won’t, but she should face a penalty of her own.

My wife actually goes to the same hairdresser as someone close to the situation (the accusers close friend), and the story goes that the accuser wanted to be AJ’s #1 girl, he didn’t want that, and so she said “I’m going to wreck his life.”

I know there was also the story that drae Bowles caught her cheating, and “rape” was the convenient excuse. And maybe we will never know the truth. But it’s good to see AJ be vindicated.

sp p[roud this guy was able to persevere and excel. Imagine how much further ahead he would have been if hed been allowed to play that last year and get drafted instead of having to sit on the sidelines for 3-4 years. Imagine how much difference he would have made to the defense that year.

Any idea what happened to the accusers? I just can't believe that it's ok to try and ruin someones life with false accusations with no accountability. I read an article that stated the jury took less than two hours to deliberate and acquit because the case was so weak. SMH

Any idea what happened to the accusers? I just can't believe that it's ok to try and ruin someones life with false accusations with no accountability. I read an article that stated the jury took less than two hours to deliberate and acquit because the case was so weak. SMH
False accusers should face the same penalties that come with crime they allege

VN Store

Back