A Good Read From Marvin West: Sal Sunseri To The Rescue

Yeah, and his broken thumb he couldn't even grip a ball with.

uuummmm didnt he also have a high fever and the flu. I know he was pretty sick but don't remember if it was flu or not. Not making excuses, but most people wouldn't even have played.

Yes "One thing I am sure of is that if UT has a good season that CDD will not be given the credit"

Too many NegaVols will run it into the ground that CSS saved CDD job....its gets really old for some of you wear Orange and call yourself Vols fans...you really should get ON or OFF the Boat...because either your all wet...or attending the party on the boat...believe me we know who you are!!

by writing this you are a negavol. already whinning on who will get the credit or not get the credit for a good or bad season. geez....blah blah blah blah

Reactions: 1 person
Yes "One thing I am sure of is that if UT has a good season that CDD will not be given the credit"

Too many NegaVols will run it into the ground that CSS saved CDD job....its gets really old for some of you wear Orange and call yourself Vols fans...you really should get ON or OFF the Boat...because either your all wet...or attending the party on the boat...believe me we know who you are!!

you guys get me every time...:thumbsup:

Sal is the man. Last year was a trainwreck that won't be repeated. (Please God)
Really? And you gleaned this precious bit of information from which game? Oh that's right...Sal hadn't even coached a down at this point. Sounds like the anointing of Clawson II....'cept on the defensive side of the ball.

VN Store

Back