A Golf Thread (sorry it’s the offseason)

I Love Lamp

Look at this stupid username
There’s no golf forum here so I am hijacking the football forum for this. It’s off-season anyways and the golf team deserves some recognition but…..

Holy crap, had no idea the golf team had this nice of a facility. I got four years of eligibility but not sure they would accept 30+ Handicap. I could certainly have a blast crushing some beers out there though.

I happen to know some folks involved...these kids deserve it...they've been Great the last few years. Many may not know that Sophomore Caleb Surratt left the Team this year to sign a Pro Liv Contract for BIG $$$$$ as he was Top 10 Amateur...

I almost went to UT years ago to try and walk on the golf team, when Mike Malarkey was the coach. Went to a few of his camps and kept in touch. I wish I would have gone but he resigned before I graduated HS.

There’s no golf forum here so I am hijacking the football forum for this. It’s off-season anyways and the golf team deserves some recognition but…..

Holy crap, had no idea the golf team had this nice of a facility. I got four years of eligibility but not sure they would accept 30+ Handicap. I could certainly have a blast crushing some beers out there though.

It will be interesting to see how much longer Eldrick Woods continues to play with his myriad of injury issues.

VN Store

Back