A Family of Bigfeets

Hollywood could not even make that Ape suit. that technology did exist yet. that was way beyond planet of the apes.

It was human made and verified by multiple sources including Patterson’s acquaintance who many suspected had participated in the hoax. He admitted shortly before his death that he did put on an ape costume and participated in the hoax. Don’t be gullible and allow yourself to be deceived by those who are promoting this hoax. Evidence is out there that this is a hoax. You have to be open minded enough to locate it and evaluate the information intelligently.

So?

What about the PROVEN SCIENCE F.A.C.T.!!!!! that there is no tangible proof of a sasquatch? No hair, no fur, no bones, no poop, nothing bearing any DNA, no clear picture or video? That bother you at all? No questions as to why not?

You should believe anything you want. But if you make posts about mythical creatures as if they are real without having any concrete proof, don't be surprised when folks are skeptical.

You should be skeptical - I have to deal with my girlfriend who doesn't believe either. If anyone wants me to weigh in - I might give it a minute - but there is plenty of hair, they don't have fur, there are bones, poop, dna studies - and there are plenty of pictures and video - although granted not clear. Also forensic mouth bite studies. We are pretty confident that God only places we mighty humans here on Earth and that he wasn't capable of creating things like Angels and ghosts and other things that dwell in other dimensions here or beyond our spectrum and vision. Put me in the believer column. I have seen and heard too much to ever fall back into the non believer column.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
I no longer analyze all of this or get drawn into these discussions but having seen it - it could be someone clever with a computer - the time lapse style and capture of this makes it difficult to even weigh in a little bit. Their gait and walk are pretty distinctly non human and you can't tell here. What we can say is that these are not 4 humans walking in dark clothing around guysers and bison. Also, it looks like their proportions when measured against the trees are too big to be humans here. So could easily be someone crafty with a computer or less likely but still possibly forest people. They certainly wouldn't fear bison or any thing else but I have seen many way more compelling.

Wouldn't it be cool if I could poop 24k gold bars? Both have about the same chance of being true.

Finding that bigfoot does exist has a higher probability. There are still vast amounts of uninhabited and unexplored land in the world so it's possible, unlikely but possible.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
I have never seen anything that makes me think Bigfoot is real but I hope the mofo is. I want to believe the outsize-footed bastards are traipsing about our woods wholly untouched by our modern world.

Out there, just chillin' and getting dinner. Making 'lil bigfeets, scrapping with that ******* neighbor Bigfoot Bob, and fn with hiker's heads for fun.

This has been getting some good rotation. A lady named Mary Greeley was youtubing Yellowstone's Old Faithful, when viewers noticed 4 bigfoot (bigfeet?) walk out of the trees. You can see it here at 3 about minutes in. . what makes this so compelling is it's not the first time this family of bigfoot has been caught on yellowstones cameras. A previous video of what has to be the same family of bigfoot with 6 members was released. Presumably 2 died off, or went their separate ways. 'Bigfoot family' caught on camera in Yellowstone National Park | Daily Mail Online . On top of that, 3 park rangers have reported that they were "spooked" when they encountered them. You can try to tell me they are people if you want, but those people are 8 feet high, and have no necks.

Tons of info in here.

Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Forest People in Tennessee

Guys, here's proof of Bigfoot right here...

534ff276d4fe401743f5ec07b3fa1984.jpg

Oliver the manape enjoyed watching tv with a whiskey and cigar before being passed around and treated worse then death row inmates.

I miss the Bigfoot stories.
534ff276d4fe401743f5ec07b3fa1984.jpg

That was by far the scariest episode of The Six Million Dollar Man. I was upset watching that as a kid. I felt certain that Squatch was going to finally do-in Colonel Steve Austin. I didn't even ask for the bigfoot action figure because I never wanted to see him again.

Reactions: UTN '74

VN Store

Back