A Family of Bigfeets

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
This has been getting some good rotation. A lady named Mary Greeley was youtubing Yellowstone's Old Faithful, when viewers noticed 4 bigfoot (bigfeet?) walk out of the trees. You can see it here at 3 about minutes in. . what makes this so compelling is it's not the first time this family of bigfoot has been caught on yellowstones cameras. A previous video of what has to be the same family of bigfoot with 6 members was released. Presumably 2 died off, or went their separate ways. 'Bigfoot family' caught on camera in Yellowstone National Park | Daily Mail Online . On top of that, 3 park rangers have reported that they were "spooked" when they encountered them. You can try to tell me they are people if you want, but those people are 8 feet high, and have no necks.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I don't know what else it could be. There are seriously A LOT of people reporting they are running into bigfoot in the park. It's all over the web. The wife tried to tell me they were bear. LMAO

Why did the video suddenly end?

It's my understanding she was streaming the parks cameras. The cameras move and refocus several times as if they are motion activated. At this point it's getting so much attention it's been edited down as well.

Again, this is not the only sighting or video captured of these guys, and the park rangers are also reporting them.

first off.... let me hit this.....

first off, these creatures seem to travel nomadically in small family groups. if you see them at a certain time of year, likely they show up seasonally, following food and availability (avoiding people). they are very adapt and capable. even clinging to trees and throwing rocks. you never think to look up do you? JMO

This has been getting some good rotation. A lady named Mary Greeley was youtubing Yellowstone's Old Faithful, when viewers noticed 4 bigfoot (bigfeet?) walk out of the trees. You can see it here at 3 about minutes in. . what makes this so compelling is it's not the first time this family of bigfoot has been caught on yellowstones cameras. A previous video of what has to be the same family of bigfoot with 6 members was released. Presumably 2 died off, or went their separate ways. 'Bigfoot family' caught on camera in Yellowstone National Park | Daily Mail Online . On top of that, 3 park rangers have reported that they were "spooked" when they encountered them. You can try to tell me they are people if you want, but those people are 8 feet high, and have no necks.

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the figure was cross country skiing.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
cross country would be illegal and highly dangerous, these gysers will cook your skin off, and do kill people stupid enough to go off trail regularly. its a bad way to go. that WOULD explain the limp, or injury tho.

This appears to be pretty bad CGI. Also 8ft tall ape men are sneaking up behind bison and they don't seem to care? They can smell a wolf a mile away but they keep eating. Fascinating.

I’m not saying this to lend credibility to existence of Bigfoot but I will say Bison don’t spook easy. They do what they want to do.

I spent a summer in Yellowstone and hiked over 200mi while there. Many many many times I was closer than those figures were to Bison and they could not have cared less. One time I was sitting about 10 feet off the trail eating lunch and one came lumbering down the path. It barley glanced at me. Another time a group of at least 30 coworkers were partying at fire pit near our dorms. Couple dudes stepped over in the woods to relieve themselves and there was a Bison lest than 20 yards away the whole time just hanging out. That’s not even counting the Bison traffic jams.

I don't know what else it could be. There are seriously A LOT of people reporting they are running into bigfoot in the park. It's all over the web. The wife tried to tell me they were bear. LMAO
there arent any big feet foot or feetsies in yellowstone. anyone dumb enough to walk around an active geyser area (off the boardwalks) sooner or later will find out what happens to human body at 1500 degrees C.

Happens every year. Body's are never retrieved.

VN Store

Back