A Common Comment

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
"Coach Kiffin is different from all the other head coaches I've been around," Ambles said. "I guess it's cause he's younger and he's easy to relate too. It's just different with him. He's just a good guy."

I could go through and find them all, but I dont have that kind of time, but I noticed that I keep hearing recruits say this over and over. CLK is the man! Its a young man's game and I think that the Vols will be back sooner rather than later.

I've also ready numorous times from many recruits about how they like intensity and energy of the new staff as well.

I have yet to hear a negative word from a recruit. I can not say the same for some coaches and fans of other SEC schools. Just proves to me how nervous they are about what CLK is trying/going to do here.

I've read how many recruits don't like the young, energetic approach from the Tennessee coaches, opting rather for the over weight, laid back, empty promise approach from the previous staff.

The staff blends Youth, energy and expierance. Heavy with guy's who love to recruit. A proven Offensive scheme (USC) and a proven defensive scheme and coach. You add the facilities and the rabid fan base. It is a exciting draw for any HS kid who wants to play at a premire college. i am excited about our future.

I've read how many recruits don't like the young, energetic approach from the Tennessee coaches, opting rather for the over weight, laid back, empty promise approach from the previous staff.
We dont want those players then!

I heard things like that when He was coaching at USC and that He was real easy to talk to and just made you feel comfortable.

I think Mike Hamilton took into consideration that even if Kiffin and Co. fall flat on their faces, we will have accumulated a bevy of talent along the way. If he CAN actually coach to the level he needs to, there is no doubting that he's going to have the talent to go along with it.

It's really not a bad situation as long as he doesn't leave us on probation somewhere down the line.

I think he's got like a dare Isay, John calipari-ish feel to him.
Like he's more cut out for the college game and the recruits love his enthusiasm and off the field demeanor.
Quick question for those in the know?
Is CLK an Adidas ? does he have a shoe deal apart from the schools? just a lil info Ive been trying to find

VN Store

Back