A Buckeye fan looking for trouble...

Tenn_Vol_Authority

I just have to say thank you to Tennessee fans. I'm a die hard tOSU fan and I've been working in Knoxville, Tennessee for the last 5 weeks with my construction job and I was surprised. I wore a Buckeyes t-shirts every evening after work when I went out. Not 1 Tennessee fan said a word about it. They were actually pretty nice. I went to Breakers pool hall about 2-3 times a week and some of them were actually showing me a couple new tricks and played a few games a pool against me. I believe they even let me win. Because I'm not very good at pool. But any way I just wanted to give a shout out to Tennessee fans for the way they're treating other fans. Especially a Big 10 fan.

ESPN.com - NCAA - NCAA Football Message Board

Why would he think he would get a response? Obviously, he intentionally wore his Buckeye shirt EVERYDAY at BREAKERS to start some trouble.

This is why The Buckeyes are number 3 on my hate list (1. Florida, 2. Alabama, 3. Buckeyes)

BTW, Breakers is the last place you want to be starting some sh^t... :blink:

Maybe hes just passionate about his team. I think that post is pretty good towards vols fans. I mean, I wore my Tennessee shirt and hat into a UVA football game a couple years ago. But would you consider that trying to start trouble. Nah. Just wearin my teams colors and name

ESPN.com - NCAA - NCAA Football Message Board

Why would he think he would get a response? Obviously, he intentionally wore his Buckeye shirt EVERYDAY at BREAKERS to start some trouble.

This is why The Buckeyes are number 3 on my hate list (1. Florida, 2. Alabama, 3. Buckeyes)

BTW, Breakers is the last place you want to be starting some sh^t... :blink:

Too bad I can't say the same for OSU fans sitting all around me in Columbus. I meant to quote his quote. Sorry

Maybe hes just passionate about his team. I think that post is pretty good towards vols fans. I mean, I wore my Tennessee shirt and hat into a UVA football game a couple years ago. But would you consider that trying to start trouble. Nah. Just wearin my teams colors and name

Why would he be "surprised"? Seems like he was expecting trouble. And if he was expecting trouble, why would he willingly throw caution to the wind and wear his Buckeye shirt every night?

He was itching for a response, that's why.

Whoa, hey, do we know this was a guy? I mean, yes, this person works a construction job... but they went to a pool hall every night in a OSU t-shirt and not only was he/she not treated rudely, he/she was also allowed to win a few games?

I'm just sayin'...

Whoa, hey, do we know this was a guy? I mean, yes, this person works a construction job... but they went to a pool hall every night in a OSU t-shirt and not only was he/she not treated rudely, he/she was also allowed to win a few games?

I'm just sayin'...

:question:

Why would he be "surprised"? Seems like he was expecting trouble. And if he was expecting trouble, why would he willingly throw caution to the wind and wear his Buckeye shirt every night?

He was itching for a response, that's why.

I think he just wore his shirt(s) just to show his pride for his team. One of my friends is a huge Gator fan, and he is always wearing his gator hoodie or one of his hats; not to find trouble, but to just represent. It has been my impression that most hardcore fans, especially in the SEC, can be idiots and confrontational. I have had run-ins with fans of other teams just for sporting UT gear. I have several friends that dislike the Vols solely because of their experiences with some fans. I give the people the buckeye guy met kudos for representing Vol fans well.

If only OSU fans in Columbus would be anywhere near as civil to someone wearing orange and white.

You'd think after the complete beating delivered in Arizona about 2 1/2 months ago, they'd have learned never to provoke the SEC.

You'd think after the complete beating delivered in Arizona about 2 1/2 months ago, they'd have learned never to provoke the SEC.

they still haven't learned their lesson?

Many of them still think they would have won the game with Ginn.
He definitely would have had many more kickoff return opportunities which means tons of all purpose yards (which is the stupidest stat in football)

I know he isn't slow, but I think that was his only kickoff return for TD of the year, and I can't see Florida letting him do that two times in a game.

The best block an Ohio State player in any sport has thrown in the postseason this year was Greg Oden against Xavier. Perhaps if the offensive line had done that on a consistent basis, the title game would've gone a little different.

It worked out fine for me. There's been a pall over this city ever since, and I got a friend of mine who's a Florida fan to concede that the 1996 "title" was a sham. I win both ways!

The funny thing is that, until a local radio host took OSU "fans" to task earlier today, their 1250-seat allotment in San Antonio was less than half purchased (I think something like 550 out of 1250 were bought). Everyone else sold out in no time. OSU is one of the three largest universities in the country and can't have 1250 tickets bought....pathetic.

The best block an Ohio State player in any sport has thrown in the postseason this year was Greg Oden against Xavier. Perhaps if the offensive line had done that on a consistent basis, the title game would've gone a little different.

It worked out fine for me. There's been a pall over this city ever since, and I got a friend of mine who's a Florida fan to concede that the 1996 "title" was a sham. I win both ways!

The funny thing is that, until a local radio host took OSU "fans" to task earlier today, their 1250-seat allotment in San Antonio was less than half purchased (I think something like 550 out of 1250 were bought). Everyone else sold out in no time. OSU is one of the three largest universities in the country and can't have 1250 tickets bought....pathetic.

Well it can be looked at as pathetic,but going from Mid Ohio to one of the Southern most states isn't exactly an easy trip to make on a whim...

Well it can be looked at as pathetic,but going from Mid Ohio to one of the Southern most states isn't exactly an easy trip to make on a whim...

An extremely large number of well-heeled OSU fans make their homes in Florida, Texas, and Arizona. Even so, we're not talking about packing an entire arena in San Antonio, but buying a total of 1250 tickets.

It's like when Navy gets picked for a bowl game. You'd swear the entire service AND the academy was in attendance.

An extremely large number of well-heeled OSU fans make their homes in Florida, Texas, and Arizona. Even so, we're not talking about packing an entire arena in San Antonio, but buying a total of 1250 tickets.

It's like when Navy gets picked for a bowl game. You'd swear the entire service AND the academy was in attendance.

Oh believe me I understand this but I was just offering a reason as too why they may not be selling all the tickets...

VN Store

Back