A BOND BETWEEN SISTERS! Must see Video

hilltopper606

YouTube - A Bond Between Two Sisters
This is a heartwarming story of two young ladies whom
met of all places for the very first time on a basketball court. Chelsey Smith which moved to the Tenn-Ky border town from Knoxville where her mother resides and she exceled in AAU and was appreciated and recieved accolades but in the rural setting of eastern kentucky on quickly becoming one of the states leading scorers and as a junior now being highly recruited had to endure because of her talent many hardships and struggles physically and mentally from jealous apponents and teammates. This Story was Done By WYMT sports and will be aired in November. But what the story does not tell is even more sad. Her middle school coach was fired for stopping a game and asking the large and angry crowd to stop swearing and namecalling at this then only 11-12 year athlete. The other unnamed truth after a 30 point 85% shooting game against an excellent team one of her teammates broke her shooting arm much to the delight of the others. And The honesty and shynes and complete humbleness of this young knoxvillian will leave you speechless as to how and why in todays society this could happen even in a remote rural mountain setting. She was all ready to give up on the sport she loved so dearly. But God answered her prayers when a half sister she had never met and but also a MMA fighting Champion put a stop to all the nonesense and put everyone in their place and allowed chelsey the time and peace to blossum into quite possibly the best pure female shooter to ever play ball in that state.

What happened to the 20 posts before you can start a thread rule?:banghead2:

Wow great post. That's the best story about a couple hillbillies I've ever seen.

"Uh yur muh sistur, see thats arrr daddy up tharr"

I thought that was a good story. No need to ridicule them--good for them. Hope they both continue t excel.

Looks like Hilltopper606 joined VolNation on 10-19 so they could make their initial post. Must have been important to them. But I am confused. :confused:

VN Store

Back