A black man found dead in Piedmont Park, Atl

I'm a registered republican..

anigif_mobile_34acdfbb1364e5c6c6703ec38d36dc40-0.gif

Vicious Viper. It's what Bill calls her in the bedroom and her favorite hot sauce. Sort of a two for one deal.

This sauce is not to be trifled with... I know from experience

Don't get lost in the sauce SWIL

worst scoville beating I've taken belongs to Maddog's Revenge sauce... it felt like using pepper spray instead of Binaca :thud:

worst scoville beating I've taken belongs to Maddog's Revenge sauce... it felt like using pepper spray instead of Binaca :thud:

We were at Wild Wing Cafe when Auburn played us here. They made up these crazy hot wings for a contest between a UT and Auburn fan. First to eat six wings, and the trick was they made them use those foam #1 fingers so it was a total mess. The announcer said whatever you do do not touch your eyes in any way. Auburn guy wins and the first thing he does is toss off the fingers and wipe his face. The scream was room stopping. They had him behind the bar with the soda gun just blasting him in the face for several minutes. I lold.

Reactions: 1 person
we were at wild wing cafe when auburn played us here. They made up these crazy hot wings for a contest between a ut and auburn fan. First to eat six wings, and the trick was they made them use those foam #1 fingers so it was a total mess. The announcer said whatever you do do not touch your eyes in any way. Auburn guy wins and the first thing he does is toss off the fingers and wipe his face. The scream was room stopping. They had him behind the bar with the soda gun just blasting him in the face for several minutes. I lold.

lmao!!!

VN Store

Back