A black man found dead in Piedmont Park, Atl

How are you guys going to live the next 8 years with Clinton as president and Bernie whispering in her ear all the time.

It will probably be like the last 8 years. Non democrat voters will continue to live their lives and enjoy them while democrats will do nothing but complain and wallow in their misery and blame every problem on someone else while doing some deep soul searching as to why their candidate didn't miraculously change their lives, pay their mortgages, give them free gas, take White peoples rights away, or make bi-curious gender fluid family adopted penguin rape victim baby changing stations at all public restrooms. I mean whatever crazy sh!t you folks subscribe to I am sure you'll find something to hashtag about and beat your beta chests in over.

Reactions: 1 person
The racist overtones that ring so loud throughout the VN political forum are just disgusting sometimes. I haven't been here long but I'm seriously having second thoughts about this place.

(....he said even knowing the "Well....................Bye" GIF would soon appear)

I don't want you to feel unloved, so...

Reactions: 7 people
My friend who we call black Chris allows me three per day. No rollover (which is ****). My name is Chris as well but I'm white so I'm just called Chris.

He questioned it once "wait why isn't he called white Chris" in the middle of chapter for my fraternity. I'm like "really? Dumb question." And moved on.

Wut?

It will probably be like the last 8 years. Non democrat voters will continue to live their lives and enjoy them while democrats will do nothing but complain and wallow in their misery and blame every problem on someone else while doing some deep soul searching as to why their candidate didn't miraculously change their lives, pay their mortgages, give them free gas, take White peoples rights away, or make bi-curious gender fluid family adopted penguin rape victim baby changing stations at all public restrooms. I mean whatever crazy sh!t you folks subscribe to I am sure you'll find something to hashtag about and beat your beta chests in over.

This is my crazy idea... get a lifelong Democrat. Get him to infiltrate the Republican party and run in their primary. Let him raise all kind of hell... doing his best to destroy the Republican Party. I'm sure he won't win with all the crazy **** he will say and do.. but at least he will do some damage. And if some how the people voting go full retard and do elect him.. wow.. game over Republican Party.

yeah.. yeah.. I know.. it's out there but I can dream.

Yeah...because the KKK loves to hang out in large American cities that are 54% black.

I think it funny how desperate the left is too have a white boogeyman.

The family of the person that committed suicide already feel turned inside-out. Then, they have too become pawns in what has become the war on white people. Sad.

That is true but what I find interesting is that those votes will do nothing for them. They voted for Obama twice in droves expecting a black guy, the most powerful person in the world, to change things for them. Well turns out if you weren't gay, a woman, or transgender bicurious gender fluid and wanted to use the opposite sexes bathroom, he wasn't going to do diddly for you.

But they will vote for an old white lady who actually said she carries hot sauce in her purse..wow.
You just became my fav poster on here. Well said.

This is my crazy idea... get a lifelong Democrat. Get him to infiltrate the Republican party and run in their primary. Let him raise all kind of hell... doing his best to destroy the Republican Party. I'm sure he won't win with all the crazy **** he will say and do.. but at least he will do some damage. And if some how the people voting go full retard and do elect him.. wow.. game over Republican Party.

yeah.. yeah.. I know.. it's out there but I can dream.

Yeah but according to you people anyone who was a democrat before Obama was actually a Republican..

Gator Hammock. If you live in North Florida, they have it at firehouse. Not sure if it's at all firehouses. Try it. It'll changes yall life. Franks is solid as well.

I just so happen to have some private, incriminating information on a particular group of black guys.

Do you think i can blackmail the black males to stop killing other black males?
Racist whitey, IMO!

VN Store

Back