• No

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Both

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
What this season taught me. 63 years old and been married to the same sweet babe for almost 42 years. If your wife ever says, "You make me feel like I'm not as important as your sports", "You're not" is never an acceptable answer.

😂😂😂😂😂

we lose our filters as we age and it sometimes gets us in trouble

I seriously doubt we can repeat the number of victories again because…well this season was unprecedented! I do, however, feel we can be a dominant team again next season and hopefully get to Omaha. Surely most baseball fans know by now the best team rarely wins it all. Everything…and I mean everything…must play out just right. If we can have at least two dominant pitchers next year…which clearly we have now…then the ride should be fun again! Frank Anderson probably is the best pitching coach in America. Just stay in that dugout Frank😂😂!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed following this team in this forum the last couple of years. This is definitely the best forum on VolNation. Everyone has fun, gets along and are respectful of other posters . It’s been a pleasure my fellow Vol brothers and sisters. Looking forward to many more good years on here with the best fans in the world.

VN Store

Back