9th in the nation TD conversions in the red zone

Some of y'all aren't old enough to remember the days when, if we got inside the twenty, we scored. Awesome times.

Reactions: 1 person
It doesn't change the stat, but it does change the significance. If few attempts then you can't trust it.

2 TDs in 3 trips tonight ... WeWe have been in red zone well over 50 times this year which makes the stat reliable

Last edited:
Yikes. Had no idea. Kmac and king tut will fix that

I really hope so. It's just odd how bad we are with as many TFLs and sacks as we have. It will be a major focus for butch this offseason. With as much improvement with team speed this year strength and size are next

Yes we won. In fact, 6-6 was what I predicted. But that was terrible football played today. What I'm most upset about is that a 3-9 team seemed to want it more than a team trying to get to a bowl for the first time since 2010.

Yes we won. In fact, 6-6 was what I predicted. But that was terrible football played today. What I'm most upset about is that a 3-9 team seemed to want it more than a team trying to get to a bowl for the first time since 2010.
I don't feel great about it, but I don't feel as bad as losing to UK under Dooley. Now that was embarrassing......

Ut played tight because they had a lot of pressure to make a bowl don't confuse this with lack of effort

Ut played tight because they had a lot of pressure to make a bowl don't confuse this with lack of effort

They played tight IMO because all the guys they normally lean on were gone. I'm as concerned as the next guy about how we looked but it was nice seeing us eek out the win when chips started stacking against us.

9th in putting points on the board on red zone trips. This includes field goals. We were 78th in td% coming into tonight. Incidentally, Florida was 4th in putting points on the board and 77th in td%.

This all according to cfbstats.com

VN Store

Back