9 Possible Replacement Games

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
9 replacement games for college football in 2020

With the Big Ten and Pac-12 officially out of the business of playing non-conference games in 2020, clubs from the ACC, Big 12 and SEC have empty slots on their dance cards.

What follows is an attempt to marry up the most available partners by week, pairing those programs who both have a need on a given date.

As it turns out, some of these matchups are just as delicious as the games they could potentially replace.

Doubtful that TCU will ever play BYU (or Utah) again. TCU didn't have a very good experience in the Mountain West.

I don't see A&M and Texas Tech playing anytime soon either.

Any thoughts or are there any rumors as to what the Big 12 plans to do now that the ACC and SEC have gone conference games only?

Any thoughts or are there any rumors as to what the Big 12 plans to do now that the ACC and SEC have gone conference games only?

Feel like they'll just have to do a 9 game schedule. I mean at this point maybe they could get some of the bigger Group of 5 teams to make a 10th game on everybody's schedule, Memphis, Boise State, UCF, ect but don't really think that'd be worth it.

Maybe the best idea would be to add BYU for one year like ACC did with Notre Dame.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTwild82
Feel like they'll just have to do a 9 game schedule. I mean at this point maybe they could get some of the bigger Group of 5 teams to make a 10th game on everybody's schedule, Memphis, Boise State, UCF, ect but don't really think that'd be worth it.

Maybe the best idea would be to add BYU for one year like ACC did with Notre Dame.
I added Memphis and UCF to my NCAA 14 dynasty a long time ago. I know cool story bruh. It would actually make sense to do that though. It’s not like Texas can play the academic card on them when they let West Virginia in.

VN Store

Back