9-30-23

I have already circled this date on my calendar ! Sports is always more interesting when you have a villain.
S. Beamer and South Carolina , have become just that ! I hope all of Volnation shows up on 9-30-23 and we get to witness a beat down of biblical proportions !

I know I know we got Vandy first ! I'm just still upset and S. Beamer and SC on 9-30-23 has some comeuppance headed there way !
One thing you can bet the house on, Heupel will not stop scoring on them. It could be 70-0 and he'll still be taking shots.

Didn’t we lost a ton of players last year? I’m not sold that’s a solid reason to doubt making further progress next year. We had a large number of players step up out of nowhere, and I believe we’ll have more next year.

Reactions: #1n51&98
Didn’t we lost a ton of players last year? I’m not sold that’s a solid reason to doubt making further progress next year. We had a large number of players step up out of nowhere, and I believe we’ll have more next year.
Biggest problems will be qb, defense and OL.

Don't give them that much attention. They are not worth it. South Carolina is not a good football team. I have them neck and neck with Mizzou for 2nd to last place in the conference. The loss this past week was more about us than them. We just gotta recruit a pass defense, that's it and get some overall depth. USCe worries me none and I will not waste brain space on them.
They still got an A$$ whoopin coming on 9-30-23 , in front of a rowdy Neyland crowd !

I have already circled this date on my calendar ! Sports is always more interesting when you have a villain.
S. Beamer and South Carolina , have become just that ! I hope all of Volnation shows up on 9-30-23 and we get to witness a beat down of biblical proportions !

I know I know we got Vandy first ! I'm just still upset and S. Beamer and SC on 9-30-23 has some comeuppance headed there way !
It’s not hard for me, I hate SC. Imagine combining everyone’s hatred for Bama and Florida, go ahead and throw Vandy in also, that level of hatred is my hatred for SC. I’d rather give back the other wins just to reverse the SC outcome. And to make matters worse UT looked like a joke in the beat down by that stupid school. It’s one thing to lose, I could handle a lose, clearly seeing how it’s been mostly what UT does in recent years, but a beat down by the one team I can’t stand... this week has been difficult to even think about sports or UT in general. This is my first time back on VN, and not sure if I made the right decision to come around. What happened at SC is devastating for UT, and should have never happened. It’s going to take me awhile. I know no one else cares:/ just saying

Reactions: #1n51&98

VN Store

Back