9-30-23

#1n51&98

VFL
I have already circled this date on my calendar ! Sports is always more interesting when you have a villain.
S. Beamer and South Carolina , have become just that ! I hope all of Volnation shows up on 9-30-23 and we get to witness a beat down of biblical proportions !

I know I know we got Vandy first ! I'm just still upset and S. Beamer and SC on 9-30-23 has some comeuppance headed there way !

I have already circled this date on my calendar ! Sports is always more interesting when you have a villain.
S. Beamer and South Carolina , have become just that ! I hope all of Volnation shows up on 9-30-23 and we get to witness a beat down of biblical proportions !

I know I know we got Vandy first ! I'm just still upset and S. Beamer and SC on 9-30-23 has some comeuppance headed there way !
Absolutely, score till we cant score no more and dont run out of fireworks

Reactions: #1n51&98
Part of what makes last weekend so disappointing for TN fans is how many starters we will lose this year. Next year is going to be a rebuilding year.

It seems quite a few are not taking this into account. Next year will not be a repeat of '22. Not with the losses in personnel, in addition to the middle of the schedule. @ Florida, A&M, @ Alabama, Georgia.

It seems quite a few are not taking this into account. Next year will not be a repeat of '22. Not with the losses in personnel, in addition to the middle of the schedule. @ Florida, A&M, @ Alabama, Georgia.

I agree. 8-4 will probably be most “experts/media” predictions for next year with 9-3, or 7-5 both realistic possibilities.

Part of what makes last weekend so disappointing for TN fans is how many starters we will lose this year. Next year is going to be a rebuilding year.
Offense , Hinges on QB play . Everything else on that side of the ball will remain mostly intact .
Defense will have to replace a lot ! A good start would be to find a couple of lock down corners and move the guys playing corner this year , back to their natural position of safety.

No special uniforms, no NIL announcements, no over confident media comments, nothing other than business next year when. They aren’t good, they need to know they’re place.
Put that score up everywhere . Do not let them forget that we lost to this clown show, lifelong mediocre school.

Hope we have a better defense by then. I can't stand Shane Beamer though. Has a very punchable face.
Not a SB fan but he did make an effort to come out a check on our injured players so he earned a little respect. With that being said, I hope we beat them mercilessly especially if ****@&! Rattler is back. The performance we allowed him to have is what we traditionally save for Florida’s backup QB.

Tennessee loses Wright, Fant, Tillman & Hooker on offense that will hurt. They lose young, Bumpas & Banks from defense. I’m not sure it’s a huge rebuilding year.

Reactions: feathersax
Tennessee loses Wright, Fant, Tillman & Hooker on offense that will hurt. They lose young, Bumpas & Banks from defense. I’m not sure it’s a huge rebuilding year.
Banks has a Covid year available to him.
Not sure he’d stay but it’s a possibility

Reactions: volfeeva

Don't give them that much attention. They are not worth it. South Carolina is not a good football team. I have them neck and neck with Mizzou for 2nd to last place in the conference. The loss this past week was more about us than them. We just gotta recruit a pass defense, that's it and get some overall depth. USCe worries me none and I will not waste brain space on them.

I should have added Hyatt. He can’t come back if he’s projected 1st or 2nd round which he is.

C-EUKtBVwAEfWki.jpg

You know even last year, we got up by like 40, and I think at one point they closed it to 10. Don’t like him, but I respect Beamer

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back